42.Helicopter

Hope POV.

Anna and Emma hurried to me when they saw me on the ground "Are you ok Hope? Did you fall down?" They kept asking! How clueless they were !

"Im ok" I smiled at them and got up they both held my hand to support me.
"Hope , we prepared a few wedding dresses for you come and take a look" Jessica said from distance .

"I dont want" I sat on the sofa massaging my ankle , I lost my mood for choosing dress now . How could he attack me like that

"Please Hope Master will fire us if you don't choose your dress until he comeback home at night" Jessica continued insisting on me to choose a dress and I gave up "okok! So he wont be back until night? Thats great"

"Thank you hope take a look at these dresses"

They prepared 4 wedding dress for me they all looked pretty "We prepared them base on your size and style but there is lots of dresses available for you , you can try them all"I walked to them and checked them

"We prepared them base on your size and style but there is lots of dresses available for you , you can try them all"
I walked to them and checked them . There was one special dress that I liked the most i pointed at it "I dont like it element this one already!"
"B..but.." Jessica tried to say something but I cut her "Ill choose between the rest of them." Ana took that dress and putted it away
I tried them all and choose one.

"Are you sure ? Its so simple for the wedding of the year!" Jessica said playing with her finger "Its ok i like simple" I said and sat on the sofa! Finally i can rest ! Marta was setting the table so we can eat ! We gathered around the table and s...

"Its ok i like simple" I said and sat on the sofa! Finally i can rest !
Marta was setting the table so we can eat !
We gathered around the table and started to eat they were amazed by the different foods on the table .

We talked and ate together chit chatting but suddenly i got an Idea ! If i get information about this place and that mysterious pilot then maybe I can get out before the wedding.

"Do you know who is the pilot?" I looked at Jessica , hoping she would give me some information since she looked smart .

"Yes he is the personal pilot of Mr king now, he worked for the company for 10 years" she talked with her mouth full.
Negative point , he is too loyal !!!!

But I didn't give up that easy there must be another way"Is he a nice man ?"
"Yes why?" Jessica is too smart I think I can't risk asking her more about the pilot!
"Oh nothing just asking .."
"Do you know where is this forest located ?" Ok last chance to find a way out .
Jessica narrowed her eyes like she was remembering all the way she came here "It must be ...." She was about to say when Hades cut her words with a loud angry shout "shut uppp!"