43. Day 3 (Wrong dress)

Hope POV.

Wait ! it means he doesn't want me to sleep beside him?

Marta was smirking at me , she was satisfied by the situation! I wanted to ask her something but she ignored me and left.

If he didn't want me ! Then I can leave ? there wont be any guard on the door ? I should check
I went to the main door and there were 10 guards  standing there like a wall! Omg! Why so many (?) they increase day by day and Don't they feel sleepy standing there all day (?)

I went upstairs to the room I was in the first day That hospital bed , arghhh! I went to the sofa but too uncomfortable it was rock hard.

I ended up on the ground , i made a cozy place for myself on the ground and slept there alone!
Yeay finally i can sleep peacefully !! Isnt it like only 2 days that I woke up (?) It feels like a year...

But ...

What did i do ? I feel bad , he cant treat me like this he cant just say go away ! Huh? How dare he sleep without me (?) he doesn't love me??? then why did he kidnap me and did all this mess?!?!

Most importantly why do i feel guilty?

Dear Hope calm down its not like you love him! I kept telling myself to calm down and started to count the sheep to sleep.
1
2
50
.
.

In the morning

"Hmmm" I feel heaviness on my arm and ticklish feelings on my neck ! someone is breathing on my neck (?)
I opened my eyes to see Hades hand right in front of me !
He was laying on the floor beside me and hugging me from behind tightly, he was holding my hand ,like I would run away in my sleep.

"Hmmm" I feel heaviness on my arm and ticklish feelings on my neck ! someone is breathing on my neck (?) I opened my eyes to see Hades hand right in front of me ! He was laying on the floor beside me and hugging me from behind tightly, he was hold...

I looked at his hand , Wow how his hand is so big compared to mine how I never noticed (?)

"You just realized how small you are" he whispered in my ear with his husky voice , I gasped ! He is awake !" no ! Im not small , You are abnormally big" He hugged me tighter "yes and abnormal big is awake too" tsk pervert I elbowed him to go away...

He hugged me tighter "yes and abnormal big is awake too" tsk pervert I elbowed him to go away but he didn't let go he just nuzzled his head in my neck! "I wont be naughty just stay like this for awhile" he is not mad anymore? I was just curious why he was so mad earlier! "You didn't like that wedding dress?"

"You think you will get married with someone else one day don't you?"
What ? I do ! but did he read my mind ? Wtf is going on I didn't even say that to myself

Hades POV.

With her question I suddenly remembered all the incidents ....

Flashback:

"Jessica put this dress among the dresses you show her im sure she will choose it"

"Is it special to you ?" She asked

"Its special to her she always wanted to wear this dress" I said putting the dress on the couch

I overheard Hope and her sisters conversation, she told her that she would wear this dress even if she never get married.
She must really love this dress ! I cant wait to see her in this dress and see her expression when she realize I care about her so much .
She will be like an angel in this dress.
I was day dreaming Hope in that dress and licking my lips.

"Wow You are so romantic sir" Jessica said and brought me back to reality

"Yes I am"
Im a Hopeless romantic with a dirty mind!

End of flashback

"What do you mean by that?" She acted innocent like its not true, how should I control myself from punishing her ?

"Because youre life long favorite dress was there but you didn't choose it !" I was losing my control tightening my grip on her unconsciously "You think you will get the chance to wear it one day dont you?"

"I..I..."she stuttered to answer me but that anxious expression said it all !

"I dont want to hear another word coming from your mouth " With that I left her and left the room banging the door behind me .