40. Day 2 (Wedding Dress)

Hope POV.

I took a shower and opened the bathroom door; I peeked from the exit to see whether he was around. When I made sure that he wasn't around, I stepped out with only a towel on me; I checked the bed and the closet, but there weren't any clothes around to be seen, there were only man's clothes. Hummm ok that's new. Even the dress that I was wearing wasn't there!

"Hello Hope! I'm back! Do you need anything?" Marta said. Out of the blue I. jumped, she stood in front of me looking into my eyes like she wanted to hunt my soul.

God, she is like a ghost that would pup up at any moment, but she is here to help me, anyway. "Hey Marta! Is there any dress left in this house" I asked her while wrestling the towel to stay still, last thing I would want is to let her see me naked.

"Master said you don't need anything to wear. He took all the clothes with him" she replied and picked up the empty tray from the table and left

What? How childish he is! Just because I talked back to him, he is acting like this?
What should I do? " I will make you pay for it, Hades !"

To make sure the towel wouldn't fall, I wore it properly and went out to look for him.

I went downstairs to the living room just to meet a crowded mall !!! There were 3,4 ladies walking in such a hurry from left to right like they are late for something.
"WHAT THE FUCK?" I searched around, "Hadessss" I screamed from deep down my throat.

"Yes baby?" he whispered with his deep voice in my ear and hugged me from behind. I pushed him away and turned around to face him! "What are you doing? Who are they? And WHERE IS MY DRESS?" I was really angry with him. I've had enough of his games.

"Calm down, baby! They brought the mall here for you to choose your wedding dress! And you don't need Tom's clothes anymore! There are both normal and wedding dresses. Get everything you need" he held my hand and kissed it. "My beautiful bride"
I pulled my hand out of his grip, "I won't try any clothes and I want my dress back! Now Hades" I was so mad that I forgot I was talking to Hades! I ignored how scary Hades could be.

But to my surprise, he didn't react angrily!

"Ok! What if we make a deal? You choose a wedding dress and I will take you out tomorrow?" Ok that's something to think about!

"I can't trust your words! You always talk but no actions," I responded and walked upstairs "wait! Hope! I will sign anywhere you want ! Just trust me this time," he was begging like a kid.

"I want something else too, Jay and Tom! Bring them," I said waiting for the worst reaction from him, but he was calm. "they are coming here tonight already!" He replied and held his hand forward, awaiting for me to accept it. 

I have nothing to lose so i just took his hand and followed him back downstairs

A young woman with a slim body and blond hair in a black uniform came in front of me. "Hello! my name is Jessica, I'm here to help you today"
"Hello Jessica., do you have any normal dress for me?"I asked and pushed Hades away, the girls were shocked at how their strict and angry boss was calm even when he was shouted on and got kicked away by me.