37. Day 1 (Deep talk)

Hope POV.

I spent all day in that room it had a hospital bed which I hate, I avoided it at all costs, and the brown sofa wasn't comfortable at all, I sat on the floor hugging my knees I was beside the window peering outside at the eternal jungle all I could see was green. So beautiful.

I was thinking about those nightmares I had when I was unconscious. It still felt so real and now I have a new nightmare , getting married to Hades in 10 days! I can't survive this one.

I was deep in my thoughts when... "Are you going to sit there for the rest of the day?" Hades said, he scared me a bit I jumped and turned to look at him, he was in his casual clothes again! he must change after everyone else left.

Am I the only one to see him with casual clothes? He putted his hand in his pockets and look at me with a smile. Like he wanted to make up for the argument we had.

"Go away "was all I could say at the moment I couldn't forgive him, how could he even get the wedding cards without talking to me?

His smile disappeared. "Hope! Watch your mouth"he warned me like I would care! He kept saying watch your mouth like I could control my tongue.

"What if i don't" I wasn't in the obedient mood at all, and he kept ordering me around. He was pushing me to my limits, and I guess I was doing the same to him.

He took a few steps toward me, which looked more like an attack, I raised my hands in front of myself to defense myself, but he paused and held his head, messing his hair in annoyed.

He started talking, raising his pointer finger. That's dangerous!

"Look, I should've broken your leg once you skipped out of that fucking car to escape!! In the morning when you hugged Jayson I should've buried him alive, when you stepped to Tom's side I should grab you and make you sit on my lap for the rest of the day! I should've killed Tom when he kissed your forehead in front of me," he took a deep breath to calm down and continued, "But I didn't. I'm trying my best to calm down for you! Why can't you see it???"

It was weird to me when he didn't react in the morning. I thought he didn't care, but he kept it all to his heart. Now he was really mad at me! I should be thankful that he didn't act like the crazy psychopath that he was (?)

"The only reason I'm trying to change is to make you feel better! can't you see my efforts?"

He was just the mean guy like always , I'm not falling for this show "Yeah, Thank you for not breaking my bones" I said and turned my head back to the forest view. Much better.

He came closer and sat on the ground beside me, "What should I do for you to forgive me, Hope ?" He asked, his voice cracked, he must be really desperate this time.

Of course all I want is freedom, isn't it obvious (?)
"You're really asking me? Then cancel the wedding! And ... let me be free! Why am I here like this in the middle of nowhere? "

He pretended like he didn't hear me asking him to cancel the wedding, thats his red flag "you just escaped 3 days ago princess and it's the least minimum punishment you are getting, don't complain ! "he said like he did a favor to me

"You know in Germany they wont blame the prisoners if they run away ? They say its their right to seek freedom" I said folding my arms and looked at him to see if my trick worked on him.

"First of all you are not a prisoner here Im just taking care of you , Second, I'm not that open minded to let you go out, specially after what you did !" His expression suddenly changed, "Hope try to escape one more time and ill show you how narrow-minded I am"
He said while playing with my hair . Ok I failed to trick him he smelled my hair and continued

"Why didn't you get up when you realized your surrounding?" He turned my whole body to make me face him like I weighed nothing for him .so he knew exactly what happened that day . He wanted to analyze my every move and expression like always . I blinked a few times I didn't know what to say!

Now that I was face to face with him, I could see he was really worried. He was shouting out of desperation. I know him . I know how soft he is deep down in his heart, but now in this situation, I couldn't care about his feelings.

"I... I didn't have anywhere to go," I stuttered. It was hard to confess something like this to him.

"Hmm" he rubbed his chin like he didn't believe me "You have your mom, dad, and sister ... and your friends that all would gladly bring you back to me. Haha!" he smirked
"TSK" he is meanie.

"And you had the apartment that dad gave you! I thought you would go there or even better walk back to me? Your husband? How many times should i say this is your home"

Escaping him, then run back to his house! He is so clueless, I can't. But damn I have a house to myself, how did I forget that.

"My parents hate me, Hades there is no way I would go to them and Sara she just ..."
"You know that's not true Hope, your mom was just angry that day. she always loves you"

"And what about Sara ?" he was actually listening and caring about each and every word that I was saying.
Ok! That's new! I never had anyone that care about me like this. He actually wanted to understand how I feel.

"She was in love with David" I said it fast like it would hurt less if I just spit it out.

But Hades putted his hand on his heart and acted as if he was shot by a gun, "Ouch my heart broke!"

I was confused, "Hum! Why?"

He said smirking at me, "She confessed to me at my birthday,"
"Heh ?" Was all I could say in response. How is she always the big surprise to me. She always used to tell me how heartless Hades is and how she would die but never be around Hades, but she secretly wanted him too (?)