28.Mafia's basement

Hope POV.

I was thinking about my family! How I wish they could love me as much as they love Hai !

I wish I could at least count on my sister, but she loves Hades so much that she can't see me or my pain.

I felt so lonely. I don't want Hades to be the only person I have left.

"I'm Jayson smith, I'm a full-time bodyguard and I live alone, nice to meet you !" Jayson said out of the blue, I was shocked by both his boldness and sudden change in behavior, I must look horrible that he broke Hades rules of not talking to me.

"Wow! Nice to meet you too, Jay! Can I call you that?" I asked just to be polite, but I already called him Jay a while ago, I love giving a new name to the people I meet.

"Anything for you Hope" he was trying to make me feel better and it was so cute for me, I messed his hair from the back sit, and he giggled.

Maybe today is not so bad, I've found a new friend !

The car arrived at Hades' mansion, but I didn't raise a finger. Mark opened the door of the car and hold his hand in front of me, but I didn't care.

I wanted to avoid getting back to Hades mansion and I'm sad, whenever I feel sad and disappointed I do nothing. I don't move or eat or anything. I turn off and currently I was completely turned off.

I shook my head in response, and Mark closed the door and went to the house.
Jay left the car too and joined the other bodyguards standing near the front door. His cute face expression changed as soon as we arrived at the mansion. He was back to strict bodyguard with the mafia vibe.

The sudden sound scared me! It was Hades knocking on the window's glass I ignored him, he opened the door "hello Ms King, mind to get off the car" he said calmly, I just shook my head I was in a bad mood, and he knew about my habits very well.

He was wearing casual clothes which was really rare for him, He always wears black suits but now it's black T-shirt. What a big change!

He hugged me bridal style and took me inside

He hugged me bridal style and took me inside. I just rolled my eyes in annoyed. I wasn't in the condition to resist him.
"I'm not in a good mood Hades" he kept walking, turned left and started going down of the stairs.

Basement?!?!? From all the Wattpad stories that I've read, I know a mafia's basement can't be a nice place! I didn't want to get punished or see dead bodies, "let me go !" I moved my legs to get down, but he held me tighter and went in a room. As soon as we entered, my jaw dropped!! Is it! "A HOME CINEMA ROOM?!?!?!" I shouted in disbelief and excitement.

"My ear !" Hades threw me on the sofa because my shouting sound hurt his ear.

"Sorry!" I pouted and checked every detail of the room, it was so luxury.
He sat beside me and pinched my cheek, I jumped in pain.

"Ouch" I held my cheek, it was the same spot my mom slapped me" What happened Hope? Does it hurt? Why? They told me you had a fight with your mom! Did she hurt you?"

I just nodded my head, he hugged my head and let my head rest on his broad chest.

"She will pay for it" he was breathing heavily, his heartbeat rate was increasing, the sound was echoing in my ear. I wanted to say you slapped me too, why acting so mad now, but I decided to be quiet.

Someone knocked on the door and entered the room. We both looked at the direction it was Marta and two other maids bringing lots of foods, fruits and drinks, they put them on the table.

I got up to sit properly because Marta looked annoyed by our position, but Hades held my head in place.

"Marta didn't I tell you make everything ready before Hope arrives ??" Hades looked mad at Marta again, before I used to think he respects Marta but these days he kept blaming her!

"Sorry Sir the pizza delivery was delayed" she was playing with her fingers nervously.

"Leave us alone and don't come down here again" by that Marta and the other maids bowed and left.

I was both shocked and happy that i don't have to see Marta for a while "what is it all about?" I asked him.

"Just fixing my wife's mood" he smirked and kissed my cheek "ouch ya!" My cheek hurt again, is he doing this purposely? I glared at him, he looked nervous he putted one of the hamburgers on my lips I slowly started chewing it "hmm heaven" I relaxed and lean back eating at peace.

Hades PVSo cute, so damn cute! My wife is killing me by her cuteness

Hades PV
So cute, so damn cute! My wife is killing me by her cuteness.

Flashback

When I sent Jayson with Hope, I asked him to text me whatever that happens! I could predict that her family won't give her a warm welcome because my father got mad at the engagement party and decided to put hopes father as the security of the company's building. Because he knew how sensitive Henry was about his sleep and how insecure and terrified he is. He must be scared to death by now.

When Jayson told me about hearing shouting and fighting, I ordered my maids to get this room ready for her. I know her well! Movie and food can change her mood immediately.

End of flashback

"What movie shall we watch dear wife" I said, looking at her eating hungrily and just shrugged.

"Ok so The legend!" As soon as I mentioned the name, Hope waved her hand in the air and shouted with her mouth full of food, "yeayyyy Tom Hardyyyyy!! Yesss!"

WTF! Is she in love with him?
I'm taller!

I'm the real mafia!

"Why don't you play it Mr. King?" Hope voice brought me back to reality.

"Forget it! Let's watch 50 shades of grey"I smirked at her. that's my favorite movie I used to imagine Hope and me in those scenes.

Hope POV.

Is he for real? No way I would watch that movie with him! "You're already 100 shades darker. I don't want to watch that! Specially with you"

He got close to me face to face smirking "so you watched it before?" I blinked.

For a few times. "oh ..." I took a big bite of the hamburger and looked away
He laughed at me and played the Harry Potter 1.

"Yeay my favorite" I cheered as soon as the opening scene was showing. Hades and I used to watch it all the time. I think we watched it for more than 100 times in one year, when we were childs.