94.It always ends with a dance.

Hope PV.

the morning breeze and sunrise view made me energetic, I was running at the beach and Blue was following me , "come on baby!" I shouted, he loves me so much and I look at him as my real son. my baby Blue.

I was walking backwards and clapping my hands for blue to jump , when I hit something hard, the perfume made it clear for me. this peachy perfume belongs to the one and only Holly Hades King.

I looked at him to face his sweet smile "good morning princess"

"Morning!" I giggled when he picked me up ! "Hades don't!" he walked in the water.

treating me to drop me , "NoNo! please!"

"why aren't you ready yet?" he lowered his arms , my back was getting wet.

"I will get ready! NO Sorryyyyy..." He dropped me anyway.

WTF!

"Hades!" I called him but he ran inside the house , I ran after him .

"You should've get ready as soon as you woke up!" he said and hide behind the kitchen counter.

"I told you I will get ready ! Why are you so mean?" I shoot my sandals at him.

"Ouch!" he rubbed his head and pouted "Thats how you treat the birthday boy ?!"

he is always so excited about his birthday. Such a baby!

water was dripping from me so I went upstairs to take a shower.

under shower I was thinking about the past three weeks ...

everything changed since then ! my ankle is totally fine now , maybe it's because of all the milk he forced me to drink.

daddy King is much better ! he is caring and loving but when it comes to punishment,  we'll that's not as good.

he buys flowers for me everyday, but he wants a proper thank you or else...

If I don't drink my milk or chock on it , I have to drink double! he still has his psycho side.

but at the end I think I found the key to the peaceful and loving Hades !
when there is no one around to make him jealous or unwanted he is the best !

when I told him I don't want to join Samael and Jessica's wedding,  he couldn't hide his big smile. he felt like I preferred him over a friend,  which wasn't exactly true but I let him think like that.

he loved to see my unwilling attitude toward others. now I can act mean to others and get reward.

when Ashley came to me crying because Noah rejected her a day before their wedding , I just told her to find someone else , and I that I can't talk to her all the time because my husband would feel lonely.

of course Hades was listening,  he was so proud of me .

the worst punishment I faced was the willing deep kiss , which made me want a broken bone instead.

he asked me to stay in the same room with him again but I accepted only if he put a separate bed for me. to my surprise he agreed .

I walked out of the shower and wore the dress Hades bought for me , the dress was so pretty, but not Hades friendly at all!