8.Bloody Kiss

Hope POV.

The next day, I woke up on the same bed alone. Great, he must be gone already I got off the bed, the sheets were still damp because of me sleeping all wet on it. It was 2 pm and the sun was shining bright..

I stepped to the bathroom and looked in the mirror I was all messed up my hair was messy, my eyes were swollen it looked like I came from a war and there was a hand print on my right cheek. it was all red, I tried to touch it carefully, but it hurt so much that my eyes became teary! "Ouch"

It's not my first time getting slapped, I always got punished from my parents mostly because I didn't want to talk or play with Hades but Hades hand was so heavy I really don't want to get it again, I should be more careful. I'll just try to be nice until my parents come and take me from this hell.

Someone knocked on the door and the door opened. I walked out of the bathroom to see a maid with a tray full of food. "Good morning Miss, Master said you should eat this all," declared Marta nervously.

I knew Marta, she is a middle-aged woman who helped to raise Hades. She always stayed with him and took care of him like her child but of course she feared him too.

"Hi Marta, tell your master he can swallow it his self I'm not hungry" I said trying to show my confident, maybe if i don't eat at all he let me out but the fear in Marta's face scared me too.

"Master said finish your breakfast or Ill shower you again!"

Hades said while leaning on the door way with a smile. I grew terrified and took a step back and fall on the sofa that was right behind me. Why he has to be so scary all the time.

"Leave Marta, I'll feed her" he ordered and the maid left the tray on the table before running for her life.

"No Marta stay, please" I shout for her to stop but of course she ignored me and Hades locked the door again

"Sit like a lady Hope I'm having a hard time controlling myself" he pointed to my legs with an amused look , I just noticed my position I fell on the handle of couch my leg were up, and my skirt came down showing my legs.

I fixed my position and sat properly "Good girl, now eat" he said and gave me a sandwich, I just accepted it "I will eat, you can leave now" I almost whispered.

"I won't hurt you Hope, I'm sorry for last night. I was so overwhelmed by everything but i won't touch you again, I promise" Hades had a bittersweet smile and left the room.

I finished my breakfast and took a shower when I opened the closet I found a walk-in closet full of clothes on my size . "wow!" there was a drawer full of bra on my size too, weirdo!

How long am I supposed to stay here . There were so many clothes. I could wear a different dress for each day for the rest of my life. Please mom, show up and pick me ...

I wore the casual clothes that I found. I went to the drawer and saw all cosmetic supplies that existed in the country. Wow, this is heaven, I can't get over this part.

"he can be nice too.... No, he can't ! WTF Hope you can't sell your soul for some makeup products!" I titled my head and analyzed the beautiful colors "perhaps just a little!"

I wasn't in the mood to make up, but I just wanted to cover that bitch's handprint; I would rather not give him the satisfaction of hurting me.

I was playing with the lipstick when Hades stormed into the room, the door made a loud thud sound, and he was in front of me in a second "w... what happened?" I murmured.

He glared at me furiously. He was breathing heavily, he had something in his grip and waved it in the air.

"my phone!" I attacked to catch it, but he placed it in his pocket. "What is it Hope" he roared, "w...wat what?" I stuttered.

"You kissed him? Yes or no" he was angry like always, but today I was angry too. How dare he.

I frowned. "You read my text? That's something personal, Hades! I know you're a spoiled brat, but you can't be so ignorant, And yes I kissed him and I liked it, he is my boyfriend! Why not, i don't need your permission to do that" did I sign my death note? Yes I did.

He pushed me on the bed with no warning he was so close to my face , his minty breath fan my face , he was breathing rapidly. I closed my eyes tonight I'll be dead for sure.

I pressed my eyelids together, I didn't want to see this. I couldn't predict him as always.

"he will pay" he spoke between his teeth and got up from the bed, I opened my eyes as soon as I felt the bed bounce by his movement he banged the door.

I was curled on the bed scared, how he has my phone? My mom had it. Did she? Nono. was talking to myself when Marta showed up in, she put the tray of food on the table.

"please eat, he is so angry, don't make it worse "I just nodded

"Marta did anyone came here?" I asked her curiously.

"Well, I think your parents came in the morning to bring your stuff. They showed up with two suitcases" Marta replied and looked down. She must feel sorry for me.

"They came to bring my belongings! but didn't take me with them? How could they do that?" All this time I was waiting for my parents! I didn't feel trapped because my parents knew my place. but now ...