89.CHEATING

Third Person PV.

Hades walked into his massion , the house felt so cold because it's been a few days that no one was living there!

he made his way to the armchair and sat on it .

he was clenching his teeth as he was waiting for Haily .

no one knows what was in his mind this time  was it excitment or was it his anger ! maybe both.

knock knock

"come in" Hades yelled .

Hailey entered the house with a her loud voice " Helloooo ! You look impatient to see me !" she smiled and walked closer to him.

Hades didn't look interested, he didn't change his leaning position while he was checking her from top to bottom.

Hailey was wearing a long red coat ! with red high heels, she was playing with the belt .

"You texted me to come all this way to see you stand there ?" said Hades with his annoyed tone .

"I think Hope doesn't take a good care of you ! you are so thirsty for love , arent you tired of her ?" she bite her lips looking sexy .

she threw the belt and took off her coat to show up her red underwear. which was the only thing she had under that coat!

Hailey tried to act confident but she wasn't. Hades was so important for her that she couldn't believe he was a few steps away from her.

she had an awkward moment standing there !

Hades lips formed into a satisfied smile for a moment. "I'm so happy !" he lick his lips.

"r..really?" asked Hailey, she could feel her heart beat ! she finally had Hades attention.

"yeah so happy" Hades got up from his chair , he picked her coat from the ground and put it on her shoulder.

"so happy that I have the sexier sister !"
he whispered in her ear and called Samael, who was hiding behind the wall.

Samael grabbed her hand "w..what ?" she was confused and scared

"where is Jessica?" asked Samael.

"If I was you , I would answer that fast!" added Hades.

Hailey pushed Samael and ran to Hades

"why do you care ? you love Jessica? Hades why can't you see me ! I will do anything that you want! " she kneel in front of him .

"Just use me !" her hand was on his pants zipper.

But never got the chance to do anything more.

Hades signaled Samael to take her away , he immediately attacked her , took her by her hair and pulled her to the door. Hailey's screams filled the room and bothered their ears , Samael covered her mouth with his giant palm.

"Don't worry master I will make her talk tonight!"

"I'm sure you will ! I go to check on Hope! keep her alive ! she is my sister in law " Hades ordered and walked to his car. he didn't want to leave Hope alone for a long time.