73.Farfalle

Hope PV.

I was standing in front of my company in amaze , it was a cozy place with beautiful butterfly door , It felt like my home "wow! Beautiful!"

"Yes , I used to think all companies are boring but yours is amazing" said Jessica from my side , I looked at her and smiled.

"Ready to start our job ?" I asked her and opened the door.

Soon Emma and Anna joined us and we gathered around the table to discuss what we were going to do .

"We need a good first impression!" Said Emma

"What is the brands name?" Asked Anna ,

Oh what is it ? I looked at Jessica curiously! She must know!

"Its Farfalle! Master choice!" She explained and everyone were impressed by his nice choice .

"There will be a special event in Paris next week ! If we can join that ..." Jessica suggested but was cut by Emma "Are you out of your mind ? We cant do anything in a week!"

"Hum! But I think we should at least try !" I started to draw the pattern that was playing in my mind

"Look I want a collection with white as the main color and rainbow colors on the sleeves or the skirt!"

"Hope is so ready for this job!" Anna giggled.

I looked at my drawing , of course it wasn't professional but still I was satisfied.

"Jessica! Please start the designing ! Anna Emma ! Go to order the materials. We don't have much time!" I said and the room was empty soon.

I put my head on the table and closed my eyes . White ! Rainbow color! Did I say that ? Tom show actually affected me ! Hum .

"You didn't sleep last night? I bet you're still in honeymoon!" Jessica brought me back to my scenes .

"No ! I was just resting" I hided my cheeks with my hand to hide my blush

"Someone is here to see you !" Jessica gave me a cup of coffee "who?"

"She said Ashly!" Jessica said shrugging, Ashly! I ran out of my room to see her .