5. Plans

Flashback 1 (Plan1.)

Hades' company was so crowded that day and Henry was busy with some paperwork as always when Liam King ordered him to come to his room.

Henry was nervous. He felt like a little kid about to get punished, he knocked on the door and asked for entrance.

It was a surprise for him to meet Hades in the room ,he was walking angrily in his dad's office.

Hades was always bad-tempered but this time he looked like a murderer.

As soon as he saw Henry he frowned and put his hands on the desk firmly  "give Hope to me"
At this point Henry stared at him confused,  he had no Idea what was going on!

"sorry Henry my son can be so rude when he is angry, what he means is that we want to propose to your daughter, Hope and make her the queen of our house if she agreed, so we plan to invite your family for dinner, so we can discuss the wedding "Liam said with a smile hoping that there won't be any further problem .

"I'm so shocked , now ....Sir! .... you know no one would say no to your family, and I'm honoured that you chose my daughter as your in law , but why Hope? She is so hard to convince, I'm sure no one would ever reject your son, but Hope ...!" Henry tried to explain the situation, knowing that his daughter would ruin everything in a second.

Hades throw the wooden chair to the wall
"Did you fucking hear what my dad said ? Take her to me! Before I take her on my way, I'm just giving you the chance to bring her on your own because you are a family friend" he declared and waited for Henry to say what he wanted to hear.

"Yes Sir" Hades smiled, satisfied with what he heard.

Henry left the company angrily and started drinking on his way home; he knew his daughter, Hope, would burn them all, but she wouldn't get married to Hades.

Yes, she was sweet and she cared about her family but her hate toward Hades wasn't something that would change in a day.

"I'll lose everything" he murmured to himself
When he arrived home, he was already drunk.

So when his wife tried to guess the problem and mentioned Hades' name ,he threw the bottle and broke it . because he felt helpless.

He explained the situation to his wife, she found the worst solution for his problem."Honey, let's make Haily get married to him!"

"You're kidding me? He said clearly that he only wants Hope. You should've seen his eyes, we can't mess with him" Henry messed up his own hair.

"I'll handle it, we tell him if he marries Haily , we can bring Hope to the dinner party and if he pretend to love Haily, Hope will get jealous and change her mind about him but in fact that never happens because Haily is better, she will take his attention and marry him for real! Haily deserves that family,"Rose explained her plan.

she always dreamed about Haily getting married to a billionaire. Henry just agreed, he was happy that he could keep his job and he could be in the King's family without all the problems Hope would cause.

End of flashback