2

Sara is the Mayor of Davao City. She is also a mom of 3 married to Mans - A handsome, cool, and kind lawyer.

Ever since she was young, she always looked up to her dad who is currently the president of the Philippines.

Her dad influenced her to be tough and strong. That is why growing up, she had developed a strong personality and aura.

Despite all the toughness, Sara is well admired by everyone she meets.

She is smart, tall, beautiful with a mestiza look, and most of all she has this killer smile. In short, napakagandang babae na malakas ang dating. That's who she is. Yung tipong lahat ng kausapin nya, gets mesmerized by her eyes.

"Mommy, your dad is calling" Mans handed the phone over to her. "Pasagdi syaag sigeg tawag! Mangasaba napud na! ( Ignore him, he's just gonna scold me)."

"Ok whatever you say, My, I have to go now. I'm handling an important case in the law firm and I don't want to be late." Mans kissed Sara's cheek and left.

Sara's friend, Chubz, was with her when he suddenly teased "Sara all Mommy tawag, Sara all may pa kiss pa!" Chubz smiled from ear to ear teasing the mayor.

"Saba diha oi! Kabalo na baya ka ha! ( Shut up, you already know what I feel)." Sara said in her annoyed voice.

" Yeah I know, but when are you going to learn how to fully love your husband? As your friend, I want you to be happy" Chubz said in a low tone of voice.

"You know friend, I tried, and I'm still trying. I know I'm one of the luckiest women alive to have been loved by my husband despite my attitude. He respects me and my feelings. But sometimes I can't help but wonder, If I didn't play it safe, would I have found someone that I will truly love? I was scared that no one would be brave enough to face my dad and fight for me and Mans, he is my childhood best friend since my dad and his dad are best friends too. "

" Mao lagi friend (oo nga friend) maybe time will tell" Chubz replied.

" But you know, sometimes I wonder what it feels to be in love mas lami kaha? (Mas Masarap kaya?)" Both of them burst into laughter.

" Buang jud kang bayhana ka! (Baliw ka tlgang babae ka)"

" I know. " Sara said while giggling.

" Oh sya back to work, I have to go to the City hall. Can you bring the kids to mom's house? Tell her I'll pick them up after the meeting."

" Ok bye."