41

3 hours have passed since Bongbong started driving.

Mejo long drive kasi from Davao to Bukidnon.

By this time, Sara had already fallen asleep in the passenger seat.

Bongbong was beginning to feel tired too. Matagal na din kasi siyang hindi nag lo long drive and since may driver naman siya, this was the first time in a long time na nakapag maneho siya ulit.

He looked at the sleeping Sara and said to himself

"Thank you for coming into my life mahal. Before you, I felt lifeless. Pero ngayon, masaya na ulit ako. I love you so much Sara."

Bongbong kept glancing at Sara while she was sleeping.

For some reason, watching her sleep so peacefully beside him, warms his heart.

"I can't wait for the day na magising ako araw araw na katabi kita mahal." He said to himself.

Napailing nalang siya when he realized something

"Bonget, di naman halatang in love na in love ka sa babaeng katabi mo no?" He thought as he started giggling from so much kilig.

At dahil nga may tumatawa sa tabi nya, Sara tried to peek at what Bongbong was doing. She opened one eye.

"Ano kaya tinatawa tawa nito, may nakakatawa ba?" She said, talking to herself.

"Pero infairness ang gwapo talaga.. I cannot!!! Sarap magising araw araw pag yan ang mukhang makikita mo" she added while pangiti ngiti.

By this time, she still pretended to be asleep until she heard Bongbong yawn..

"Hala inaantok na to, baka ma bangga pa kami! " That's when she decided to sit properly. Shortly after, she tapped Bongbong's shoulder.

"Mahal are you sleepy?" She softly asked.

"No mahal, my shoulders just feel tired, mejo matagal na kasi akong di nag lo long drive e. He looked at her with a smile.

The sincerity and sweetness in his voice melted Sara's heart as she began thinking.

"This man... I know he loves me.. I can feel it with all my heart.." she said to herself while looking at him.

She was still staring at him when she suddenly said

"Stop the car! Can you pull over sa gilid? jan sa may puno oh" Sara said while pointing to the side of the road.

Nanlaki ang mata ni Bongbong.

"Huh? Why? He asked while he stared at her na may halong duda at panunukso.

As soon as she heard his response, tumaas ang kilay niya sabay tingin kay Bongbong.

"Oh ba't ganyan ka makatingin??Just do it will you? wag ka mag alala di kita pagsasamantalahan noh! Ang feeling nito!!" She said while rolling her eyes.

Sobrang natawa si Bongbong sa sinabi ni Sara at mukhang galit na naman ito.

He then pinched her cheeks while saying

"Ang cute mo talaga mahal, In all fairness na miss ko din yang pagsusungit mo" he said while smiling.

"Ok eto na po I'm pulling over... ayoko magalit ang pinakamamahal ko eh" he said, still wearing the big smile on his face.

He then parked the car at the side of the road.

It was around 12nn na.. the breeze in that area was cold and relaxing.

"Now, Baba! Go around the car and come here sa side ng pinto ko." Sara said in a serious tone.

Bongbong was still confused kung bakit sya pina park ni Sara sa gilid ng daan, at ngayon pinapa baba pa?

"Hmmm. Ano na naman kaya naisip nitong babaeng to" he wondered. But he followed her instructions anyway kasi her voice sounded serious naman.

As soon as Bongbong opened the door, and stood in front of the passenger seat, she faced him and gave him a tight but sweet hug. Before saying

"Now sit here.." She said while tinatatapik yung baba ng passenger door.

Di padin gets ni Bongbong ang gusto mangyari ni Sara but he followed her anyway while still curious why.

As soon as he sat down, Sara quickly gave Bongbong a back hug.

Her arms are around his upper body. (Shoulders and chest)

And while hugging him, she rested her face on his neck and said.

"Thank you for everything you do for me mahal...you have no idea how happy I am when I'm with you". Sara said in a low tone of voice.

Upon hearing those words, Bongbong couldn't help but smile. His heart felt so happy that he began to tear up a little.

He then responded to her saying.
"I've never been so happy too, love."

They stayed in that position for about a minute.

After that, Sara released Bongbong from the back hug and kissed his shoulders. Giving 1 peck on each side then said.

"Kawawa naman tong palangga ko, masakit na balikat sa kaka drive.. " in a very malambing voice.

Before Bongbong could even respond, she started massaging his shoulders..

Surprisingly, it was really good that Bongbong began to close his eyes as the massage felt so relaxing.

"Actually this is the reason why I asked you na bumaba.. I knew your shoulders feel tired na, so here I am to the rescue.. ayoko kasi nakikitang napapagod ang palangga ko" She said sweetly with a smile on her face.

"Awww thank you love, I didn't expect this. Ang galing mo pala mag masahe, alam mo, this is the sweetest thing someone has ever done to me.. by the way, what's palangga?"he asked

"Palangga means love in bisaya. It's an endearment you use for someone you love." She responded as she continued massaging him.

"Hmm.. ganon ba? ang sweet mo pala mahal ko, ang swerte ko naman sayo, bukod sa napakaganda, napaka maalalahanin, napaka wild pa! "

When she heard that, she gently pulled Bongbong's head pasandal sa thighs nya and pinched his nose.

"Yan ka na naman eh! Pag usapang wild talaga, kumukulit ka bigla!" She exclaimed as they both laughed.

"Sige sige sorry...hindi na po, continue with the massage please.. I really like it, nakaka relax" he sweetly requested.

"Aww.. ang cute naman maglambing nitong poging to!" She said while petting his hair.

"Ok po." She responded as then continued massaging his shoulders and arms.

Before they met, Bongbong always thought of Sara as a tough woman, alpha female. He didn't know that the other side of her persona was so loving and sweet. He likes the feeling of Sara taking care of him and making sure he feels okay.

"I never expected this side of you, Sara. You make me fall for you even harder. You never fail to amaze me.. I love you so much and I will never let you go" he said to himself.

Author: Sana all sweet. 😌