11

After swimming for almost an hour, Sara decided to go back to the house. She approached Bongbong and said

"Tara! Ang init, baka tuluyan na akong mangitim nito" she said. " Bongbong stood up and immediately followed.

Since he was walking behind her, he couldn't help but stare at her figure, especially her behind. Pano ba naman kasi, nung nagsabog ng kagandahan,kakinisan at kasexyhan parang nauna sa pila tong si Sara.

He immediately looked away with a big smile. He was trying to control it by putting his lips together to close his mouth but you can see the kilig all over his face. He lightly slapped his face to fix his expression. Mahirap na baka mahuli pa.

Sara immediately went to her room to take a shower. Mejo nangati siya sa dagat so she needed to rinse herself right away. After bathing, she wore an oversized light brown (skin tone) t-shirt paired with a black and white plaid pajama. She was about to take a nap when she felt her stomach rumbling.

"Aw... I'm so hungry..." She went outside her room straight to the kitchen. "Naku! Walang maluluto." Then she remembered na day off nga pala ng care taker today so walang namalengke for them.

"Naku pano to?" She looked for Bongbong but he was not in the living room nor downstairs. "Ah, baka nasa room niya"

She went back up and knocked in Bongbong's room 3 times. "Sir? Are you there? Mr. Marcos? Ferdinand? After the 3rd knock with no answer, she decided to open the door. There, she saw Bongbong peacefully sleeping... She was supposed to turn back and leave the room but she heard her tummy rumbling again.

"Sige bahala na nga, kakalimutan ko na muna ang hiya ko, kaysa naman mamatay ako sa gutom dito"

She slowly approached Bongbong's bed and sat on the right side from where he was sleeping. He was laying on his back so she gently poked his right shoulder.

"Sir?... Ui..." But there was no response. He was still sleeping. As impatient as she is, she decided to shake his shoulder.

"Ferdinand... Wake up" While doing so, she suddenly got surprised when he took her hand from his shoulder, held it, then said in a soft tone.." later love. "

As the witty girl, she immediately made a side comment "Aguy! Naunsa na! Na love naman nuon ta ani.." (Naku! Anyare? Bigla akong naging love nito!)

She was about to pull her hand when he suddenly shifted his position and turned in her direction. Still holding her hand, he placed it under his cheek. Sara sighed.

"At ginawa pa talagang unan ang kamay ko!!"

Bongbong was in a deep sleep kasi ilang araw na din syang napupuyat. Ganito talaga sya pag sobrang pagod, tulog mantika. Yung tipong kahit may sunog, hindi sya magigising.

Sara tried to pull her hand, but since nakadagan ang ulo ni Bongbong while holding onto it, di na nya mahila. She looked at the man in front of her, he looked so tired. Mabilad ka ba naman sa initan ng almost 3 hours while waiting for Sara di ka ba mapapagod.

Mejo naawa siya dito at nangangawit na din yung right arm nya so she decided to join him on the bed.

She is now laying on the bed face to face with this handsome man. She thought to herself, "Ang swerte ng misis nito..gwapo, mabait, charming at higit sa lahat gentleman."

For Sara, that scene was unusual pero wala namang malisya. She knows how to appreciate someone without falling in love with them. As she always says to her friends, she is manhid and not capable of loving someone.

She continued watching him until she fell asleep too.