60

10 PM.

Bongbong and Liza just arrived at their house from the venue.

When they got off the car, Liza noticed na balisa at hindi mapakali si Bongbong so she asked him

"Hey! Are you okay?" she said as she held Bongbong's hand.

"Yeah I'm good," he said and quickly walked inside the house.

Liza was surprised by Bongbong's actions as he just left her standing there.

She looked at him as he turned his back on her and said

"Hon, you definitely changed. Hindi ka naman ganyan dati. Could it be?" she said to herself but quickly dismissed the idea.

"No.. that is not possible. She is happily married and partners lang sila so I don't think I have anything to worry about." Liza said to herself as she was trying to brush off her thoughts.

When Bongbong went inside the house, he quickly went to the bathroom to take a shower.

He was so anxious kung ano ang iisipin ni Sara plus dumagdag pa ang pagtawag niya ng Babe kay Mans. He was worried na baka mabuhayan ang loob ito and decide to pursue Sara even more.

When he was in the bathroom, he tried calling Sara pero hindi sumasagot. There were about 20 missed calls but still no response.

In Davao..

Sara was just staring at her phone looking at Bongbong's incoming calls.

For some reason, she became really emotional to the point na para na siyang magkakasakit.

She knew in her heart that Bongbong loves her but it was still difficult to see him getting cozy with his wife kahit sabihin pang di naman siya ang nag iinitiate.

She was starting to doubt herself and her decisions in life. Again, she felt helpless.

" Ok lang yan Inday, Last rally na sa Luzon bukas. You can finally take a break" She said to herself.

She was already not feeling well and she's not sure kung may sakit ba siya o dahil broken hearted lang talaga siya.

Sara wanted to talk to someone to confide her feelings pero wala din siyang mapagsabihan so she decided to sleep nalang.

The next day..

10 AM...

Sara was still laying in bed when she heard her phone ring again. She slowly opened her eyes and saw that it was Martin.

So she answered.

"Hello Cong?"

"Inday!!! Nasaan ka na ba? Kanina pa kami sa starting point ng Caravan, nakalimutan mo ba na last day ng Luzon rally ngayon?" Martin said as he scolded her.

"Oh shoot oo nga pala, sorry Cong, I was not feeling well so I overslept. I'll follow nalang later sa venue. Sige na I have to prepare" Sara said as she quickly end the call.

She was about to stand up when suddenly she felt dizzy. Her eyesight started to get blurry then she fainted.

Sara was laying on the floor when suddenly Baste came in.

When he saw his sister laying on the floor na walang malay, he panicked.

"Ate! Naunsa man ka? (What happened) he asked

But he heard no response so he quickly dialed 911.

After 15 minutes, Sara was already confined in one of the private rooms.

She was still unconscious while Baste was in the room looking after her.

He was busy attending to her needs when suddenly, he heard Sara's phone ring.

Baste looked at who it was and when he saw that it was from Sara's running mate, Bongbong, He answered it and quickly spoke

"Hi Sir! This is Sara'a brother. Sorry hindi na po makakarating si Ate. We're here in the hospital hinimatay po kasi." Baste said.

Bongbong's heart started pounding as he was so worried kung anong nangyari kay Sara. He started asking Baste questions.

"Ha? Anong nangyari? Gising na ba siya? Ok lang ba siya? Napano daw?"

Bongbong asked.

"Naku sir di ko pa po alam but right now, she is still unconscious. Balitaan ko nalang po si sir Martin kung may update na. Sige po I have to go at tinatawag na ako ng doctor." Baste respectfully said before he dropped the call.

Bongbong was so worried. Kung pwede lang, he will abandon the Caravan to go straight to Davao kaya lang madaming bantay.

Not to mention, sumama din si Liza and Sandro sa kanya so all he could do is wait for an update.

"Love.. I hope you're okay. Please call me when you wake up" he said to himself.

Liza and Sandro were staring at Bongbong when he was on the phone. They noticed na he had a weary expression on his face so Liza asked.

"Hon what's wrong? Saan na daw si Sara? Mag sstart na yung caravan niyo." she asked.

Bongbong then answered Liza with a straight face.

"Sara's in the hospital in Davao, she couldn't make it"

he said with a worried voice.

When Sandro heard what his dad said, his eyes widened

His expression changed and had a worried look on his face and then asked.

"What happened pops? Do you know where she's at?" Sandro asked in a serious tone.

" I don't know what happened but I think she's at Davao Doctors Hospital" Bongbong responded.

As soon as Sandro heard it, he grabbed his car keys and said

"Sorry Pops I can't come with you. I'll go see Sara," Sandro said as he quickly ran to his car and drove away.

Liza and Bongbong looked at him in shock as he went.

They were not expecting Sandro's reaction so they were left speechless.

When Sandro got in his car, he said to himself.

"Sara... Wait for me.. I'm coming for you...I missed you. "

Author: Comeback muna si Pretty boy ha chill na muna kayo jan 😂