9

After the phone call with manang ended, Bong went out of his room. To his surprise, he saw Sara cooking in the kitchen. When Sara saw him, she immediately smiled and said

"Naks naman! Pormado ata tayo ngayon ah.. saan ang lakad?"

She caught him by surprise so he responded "Ah.. eh.. uuwi na sana ako ng Manila pero may lakad pala si Manang". He stroked his hair after saying those words. Bong has this habit of touching his hair when he feels tensed or nervous.

"Ay iiwan mo na pala ako dito? So sad!" She rolled her eyes.

"Yes. I mean No. Hindi kita iiwan. Hindi na. Ay hindi pa." He nervously answered.

Sara laughed and said "Ano ba talaga, iiwan mo ako o hindi? Make up your mind Mr. Marcos"

"No." He replied

"Good!! I want to spend more time with you to get to know you better. Kahit kapatid ka ni Manang, I need to make sure that we are compatible as a team, kasi pag nanalo tayo, ayoko ng presidenteng di ko kasundo" Sara bluntly said.

"Aba! Napaka prangka naman nitong babaeng to, walang preno ang bibig. Kagabi lang ang cute, ngayon naman ang tapang.. hay.. may split personality ata to e. " He thought.

Sara has a very strong personality. She has a commanding presence na mapapasunod ka sa gusto niya. Most of the time nakangiti pero pag nag seryoso na, matatakot ka talaga. She is very friendly pag comportable siya sa kasama or kausap nya. She is also mapang asar and she knows how beautiful she is. Minsan she uses it to her advantage para makipagkulitan. But her heart? It's a different story. Wala pang nakakakuha sa puso niya. Not even her husband, Mans.

"Oh halika na! let's eat brunch. I cooked bacon and eggs. Do you want coffee?" She asked Bong with a big smile on her face.

"No, it's ok. I'll make one myself" he responded.

"Hoy!! Anong tingin mo lalasunin kita? Pasalamat ka mabait ako sayo e! Ano na, coffee o hindi?" She sounded annoyed.

"Coffee po." He quickly answered.

"May cream o wala?, Ilang teaspoon ang sugar?"

"Without cream please. 2 teaspoons white sugar"

"Ayan ganyan! Sasagot din naman pala dami pang arte" she murmured while making the coffee.

" Ibang klase tlga, 2nd day palang namin magkakilala ina under na ko" he whispered to himself.

" May sinasabi ka?"

" Wala po ma'am thanks for the coffee," he said.

They finished their meal quietly at mejo nagkailangan sila dahil sa kape.

Sara then asked Bongbong nicely, "now that we're done, can we swim on the beach please... "

"Wow kanina lang inaaway mo ako, ngayon nagpapa sweet ka jan? Ibang klase ka tlga! " Bongbong laughed to the point na nawawala na ang mata nya sa kakatawa.

"Hmmp.. kung ayaw mo, wag na! Tinatawanan mo pa ko e!"

She stood up and was about to turn around to go to her room para mag mukmok when Bongbong suddenly grabbed her hand.

"Joke lang, ito naman di na mabiro, tara let's change to our beach outfits" Bong said.

Just like that, nawala init ng ulo ni Sara then she happily responded. "Ok see you there! Mauna ka na at marami pa akong serimonyas you know, girl things".

"Ok." Bong released her hand and went to his room to change. He simply wore a white shirt and a red board shorts. Wala naman talaga syang balak mag swimming sasamahan nya lang itong si Sara.

When he went out of the room, he called for her "mayor let's go" "Mauna ka na, mag ssunblock pa ako. Wait for me there." Sara shouted from her room.

Bongbong obliged and went to the shore. It was very hot so he decided to wear his sunglasses. Many people said na pag naka glasses sya, mas 10x daw syang pumopogi kaya he intended to make papogi na din sa kasama nyang makulit.

An hour passed at wala pa din si Sara. He was about to go back into the house to check when he saw a familiar face approaching. His jaw dropped when he recognized her.

"Sa.. r.." he couldn't even finish saying her name.