51

3:00 PM in London, UK

Bongbong, Liza and Vincent just got home from touring the City. 

After changing his clothes, Bongbong went out to the garden to breathe some fresh air.

He sat on the bench and started thinking

"How are you love? I miss you so much." He said to himself while staring blankly.

Since Bongbong arrived in London, all he ever thought about was Sara.

Hindi na siya makatulog ng maayos sa pag iisip. Simula kasi nung last argument nila, wala pa din silang communication. 

He wanted to call her pero natatakot siyang baka mas lalong magalit si Sara. 

He didn't want to invalidate her feelings so he decided to give her space.

He was still busy thinking about Sara when Vincent sat beside him with a big smile on his face. 

"Pops! Remember the video I took kanina with you and Mom? Guess what, It's viral!" Vin said while kilig na kilig.

"People were saying Sana all, sweet naman, and a lot of good things" he added while still smiling.

When Bongbong heard what Vin said, he started to worry. 

He remembered what happened earlier when Liza told Vin that it was their honeymoon and stole a kiss from his lips. 

"Now it's viral? It can't be... please No." He said to himself

"Son, can I borrow your phone? I want to see" Bongbong said.

"Sure. Just give it to me once you're done na. I'll prepare our snacks first" Vin said as he turned his back.

His eyes widened when he saw that the video was close to 1 million views with more than 20k shares.

"Oh God please don't Sara see this," he said to himself.

As he was watching the video, he noticed na madami ng nag comment, and out of curiosity, he started to read some

Comment 1: Aww... how sweet naman ng future president and first lady ❤️

Comment 2: Sana all nag ho honeymoon sa London 😭

Comment 3: Ang cute nyo po Mr. President and Atty. Bagay na bagay😍

All the comments were positive but one, in particular, caught his attention.

Comment 4: Kaya pala di natuloy ang proclamation, busy ang ating tandem sa kanilang mga asawa. Pati si VP, kasama husband nya. Ang sweet nila dun sa live video ng friend nya. ❤️

As soon as other reactors saw the comment, they started to ask questions

"Saan yan be?"

"Live pa ba?"

"Kaninong account please"

Then the person who added comment #4 responded.

"Here oh! Friend ni mayor yan. Watch nyo na dali ang saya nila may pa games" she said after providing the link.

When he saw the comment, Bongbong's heart started racing.

He was so nervous. A part of him didn't wanna look at the video, but he really misses Sara so he decided to click the link. 

As soon as he tuned in to the live, It was that part where Sara was given the dare by her friends.

He couldn't help but look at her.

"Mahal.. I miss you" he said to himself.

Then he noticed the man beside Sara.

"Wait...is that?" And before he could even finish what he was thinking, he heard