20

Sandro and Sara were making their way to the garden area. Saktong nakita sila ng emcee habang papasok sa entrance.

Dahil kanina pa inaantay ng mga guests si Sara, the emcee quickly took the initiative to introduce her.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let's all welcome.. Mayor Inday Sara Duterte." Nanlaki ang mata ni Sara sa on the spot introduction.

At para di masyadong awkward, she waved at the crowd.

"Kaway kaway beh.. Go inday!!! fake it till you make it!! smile sa kanan, smile naman dito sa kaliwa.." She said talking to herself.

She was still smiling and waving when the emcee introduced another person.

"Let us also welcome, fresh from London, our future 1st district Congressman... Ferdinand Alexander Marcos"

She looked around to see who the emcee was referring to.. She was about to put her hand down after waving, when she realized that the crowd was cheering at none other than...

"Sandro...." She said unconsciously.. " Wait, Sandro??" At inulit pa talaga nya as if magbabago ang identity ng pinakilala..

"Oh shoot! Patay!!" She said to herself.

She froze from where she was standing at sa sobrang gulat nya, she didn't notice na pati pala yung smile nyang sakskan ng awkward ay nag freeze din pala. At the same time, hindi pa nya nabababa ang kamay na ginamit nya sa pag wave wave a few seconds ago.

Her heart was pounding nung nagkatinginan sila bigla ni Sandro.

Sa sobrang nerbyos nya, ang tanging nasabi nya lang when their eyes met was "Hi" as she waved at him with that awkward smile.

"Jusko naman inday! Mananapak ka lang din, anak pa ng future president" she scolded herself in her mind.

When Sandro saw her, he knew right away na she was in shock so he decided to tease her.

"It's payback time" he said to himself along with a naughty smirk.

Sandro made his way to the Emcee. Sara was standing a few feet away from the stage. So pag umakyat si Sandro, madadaanan nya si Inday.

He quickly jogged palapit sa stage, and as he was about a few feet away, he took Sara's hand and pulled her with him to go on stage.

Nagulat si Sara. Pero no choice na, sa dami ng tao, ayaw niya gumawa ng eksena. She followed Sandro's lead and they went on stage holding each other's hand.

He let go of Sara's hand and grabbed the mic from the emcee.

"Thank you for the introduction, as you may have noticed, I already met the fierce mayor of Davao City. We had quite an encounter in the west wing. Which explains what happened to my eyebrow. "

The guests started laughing. So nervous about what Sandro might say, she snatched the microphone from his hand.

She was on defensive mode. Di nya hahayaang ipahiya sya ng bagets na to.

"Laban inday!" She said to herself.

"First of all, I want to say Good evening to everyone, and sorry I was late. I actually helped Mr. Ferdinand Alexander pa kasi sa west wing. So, I was walking alone when I saw him sitting in the corner mukhang naiiyak. Dahil concerned citizen ako, I approached him. .Ayun! Nauntog pala sya dun sa isang pillar ng West wing. Sooo kawawa... Ayan Cellphone kasi ng cellphone e" the crowd laughed even more with matching palakpak pa..

That's the thing about Sara, she is naturally funny.. effortless magpatawa. At higit sa lahat, hindi sya nagpapatalo..

When she noticed the crowd cheering and laughing, she whispered in Sandro's ears "Back at you!Merisi(karma)!" With a smirk on her face.

Sandro was so annoyed but he couldn't help but smile.

"I think I found my match.. ayaw din patalo e! " He shook his head.

After the bardagulan on stage, they both said their thank you's then bumaba na sila.

Sa sobrang intense ng dalawa, di na nila napansin na nasa harap pala ng audience si Liza at Bongbong.

While the showdown was happening on stage, kinalabit ni Liza si Bong while saying "look Hon! ang cute ni Sandro and Sara... Actually bagay sila. I like her. Is she single?