22

After the party...

"Sara!! I had a good time thank you!" Sandro said.

"Ako din.. It was an exciting day na puro bangayan pero at least it ended well diba? " Sara replied.

"Oo nga, who would've thought we would get along so well. " He said.

" Thanks Sands... I never thought I would find a new friend in you.. ang bagets mo pa kasi.. akala ko di na ako mkakasabay hahahah" Sara said and they both laughed.

" And about your girlfriend... Call her.. " Sara winked at Sandro as soon as she said it.

Sandro just scratched his head. As they were talking, they didn't notice that Liza and Bongbong were approaching.

"Oh Sara, you should sleep here nalang.. we have plenty of room." Liza said.

"Ay wag na po.. nakakahiya naman and besides, I already booked a hotel malapit sa starting point ng Caravan bukas. Sayang naman if I don't stay there. Andun na din kasi mga gamit ko" she politely declined.

"O sya cge.. I'll go to sleep na kasi I still have jetlag. See you again soon" Liza added.

"Hon let's go" she called for Bong.

Sandro noticed that his dad looked like he wanted to speak to Sara about something. Inisip nya na baka it's regarding the caravan tomorrow.

" Mom ako na maghahatid sayo sa room. May pag uusapan pa ata si Dad and Sara about the caravan e." Sandro said.

"Ok son. Let's go. Hon, just follow ha." She added.

Bongbong did not respond. She was just looking at Sara as Liza and Sandro walked away.

Bongbong looked visibly drunk but for some reason, he also looked like he just cried.

"Hoy sir" she said as she tapped Bong's shoulder. "Umiyak ka ba? Ba't parang namamaga mata mo?" She asked for the sole purpose of pang aasar. She was trying to make him smile. Pero parang di ata effective.

He grabbed Sara's hand and led her to the door.

"Let's go.. I'll drive you to your hotel." Bongbong said with a serious look on his face.

"Anong nangyari dito? Nakakain ata ng sama ng loob.. Kaninang hapon lang abot langit ang ngiti eh" she said to herself.

Dahil mukhang seryoso na talaga ang kanyang future president, Di na sya umimik. She just followed him and got in the car.

Everything was still silent during the car ride.. they were 5 mins on the road when Bongbong asked. "Where to?"

"Anong where to?" She asked

"Where is the hotel you booked!?" Bongbong answered with no emotion.

"Ah..eh.. actually wala pa. I didn't book a hotel yet. Mag bo book pa lang" she smiled awkwardly. Di nya maitodo ang kakulitan nya kasi seryosong seryoso ang kasama nya.

"Why did you lie? Sabi mo meron na?" The expression on his face and the tone of his voice changed. From what looks and sounds angry, to something that looks and sounds concerned.

"Nahiya kasi ako kanina. All of your relatives are staying in the mansion for the night kasi e" she replied with the softest tone.

"Okay" he replied with a soft tone but this time, with a smile that looked fake as hell. Yung parang malungkot na pinipilit ngumiti.

She began to worry. Just when she was about to ask him what's going on, he spoke again.

"I'm taking you to Manang's house".

She felt relieved kasi di naman din talaga sya sure kung may vacant room ba sa hotel.

Bong picked his phone from his pocket and called Manang.

"Hi Manang Ime where are you? Can Sara sleep in your house tonight?" He asked.

"Ha? My house? Walang tao dun. I went with Matt after the party. I'm sleeping here tonight..besides, nire rennovate pa yun kaya di ko muna tinutulugan. "
Manang said.

"We're on our way na kasi manang..it will take us another hour if we go to Matthew's place" he responded.

"Ay wait.. I think I can open the gate with my phone." I converted it to smart home na kasi.." she said.

" Ok there you go, the gate's unlocked. You can manually open it wider nalang and take note, naka lock ang main door, so sa likod kayo dumaan kasi bukas yun" she added.

"Ok thanks Manang.. see you tomorrow bye" he quickly hung up the phone.

"Oh we're here.. hatid lang kita sa loob tapos aalis na ako." He said with his cold voice again.

As they were walking to the back part of manang's house, she noticed na nauunang maglakad si Bongbong. Until now, she has no idea kung bakit biglang nagsusungit.
And since she is very confrontational, she decided to speak up.

"Mr. Marcos what's wrong? May problema ba tayo?" She asked.

Bongbong ignored her and just kept walking. She was soo triggered.

She walked faster and pulled Bongbong's arm and yelled "Hey!!! What's wrong? Kanina ka pa ah" she raised her voice and sounded really upset.

She was still holding his arm to stop him from moving forward.

"Do you like Sandro?" He asked in a soft tone without looking at her.

" What?" She didn't expect the question. She found it quite ridiculous actually since she thinks Sandro is just her baby brother like Baste.

"Do you like Sandro? He asked again as he slowly faced her.

She still doesn't understand why she is being interrogated.

For some reason, dala na din siguro ng inis nya she said.

"If I say yes, bakit? Magseselos ka ba?" Nagulat din sya sa tanong nya. I re rephrase pa sana nya yung tanong, when he answered.

"Yes. I'm jealous. And I think.... I'm falling for you.. I think I love you Sara and it hurts so bad."

She couldn't believe what she just heard. Mejo sanay na sya na madaming nagkaka crush sa kanya, but no one really said the words that Bongbong said. No one ever said "i love you" to her.