8

6am..

Sara was awoken by the sunlight shining on her face. She slowly opened her eyes, slightly tilted her head up and the first thing she saw was the chin of a sleeping Bongbong Marcos.

Sara noticed that she still had her arms around him and his hands on her back too. She suddenly realized what just happened and her eyes widened as she remember her actions the night before.

"Ginoo ko, kaulaw ba. ( My God! Nkakahiya), what did I do? She said to herself as she slowly removed her arms from his body. She then lifted Bongbong's arm from her back and gently placed it on his side. She was embarrassed but at the same time amused. She looked at the sleeping BongBong and unconsciously commented on his features.

"In fairness, ang gwapo nito, his chinito eyes which I like, ang ganda ng lips mukhang kissable, at ang ilong.. antangos! His body is so fit for his age infairness ha! Kung wala lang sabit to, ito dream guy ko e. Sana all nalang talaga. "

She didn't realize that she uttered those words out loud.

"Makaalis na nga dito baka mahuli pa ko ni manang, katakot takot na pang aalaska pa abutin ko. " She said.

She was supposed to head back to the house when for some reason, she felt the urge to gently touch Bongbong's face with her right hand. She placed her palm on his cheek and said
"Ang gwapo mo... Sayang!"

Then with a huge smile on her face, she walked away.

As soon as Sara turned her back from the cottage, Bongbong slowly opened his eyes

"Ang gwapo pala ha, oo naman! Baka si Ferdinand Marcos Jr to" he couldn't help but feel kilig to what he just heard.

He pretended to be asleep because he didn't want Sara to get embarrassed if he stood up first.

He sat properly and reminisced on what happened last night. It was a wonderful evening with the most beautiful person he met in a while. "So raw, genuine, and Walang ka arte arte. Di mo aakalain na Mayor at anak ng presidente pa!

"God Bong!!! Ano ba nangyayari sayo!" He smiled and shook his head.

After a few minutes, he decided to go back to the house.

He was supposed to go straight to his bedroom when he saw manang sipping tea in the living room.

"So, how was the talk? Did you discuss your plans?" Manang asked.

He tried to keep a straight face and responded. " Yes manang! everything went well."

Just when he was about to turn around and go to his room, manang said

"Oo nga mukhang everything went well, ang sweet nyo na nga agad e, may pa slow dance pa kayong nalalaman! Che!"

His face turned red when he heard what manang said.

"Manaaaaaang! Shh.. wala yun we were just having fun. Please don't tell anyone. I don't wanna ruin relationships lalo na at di naman kami single pareho." He quickly said.

"Oh ba't parang guilty? Hoy bonget! Kahapon pa kita napapansin ha, parang naka automatic lingon yang ulo mo kay Sara! Sulyap ka ng sulyap e!!Whatever that is, I'm just glad to see you genuinely happy again."

He felt the sincerity in Manang's voice that's why instead of protesting, he just simply nodded and went back to his room.

1pm...

Bong woke up from the sound of his phone alarm.

He reached for his phone and saw the time. "Oh, dear! It's 1 pm. Better get ready for my flight back to Manila at 4 pm."

He quickly took a shower and changed his clothes. He was wearing a red polo shirt, blue jeans, and black sneakers. He combed his hair put on his sunglasses and was about to head to the door when his phone rang.

"Hello?" It was a call from Manang.

"Oi Bonget! I'm glad you're awake! Ginigising kita kanina pero ayaw mong magising... Listen! I'm headed to the airport going to Manila. My secretary called me this morning saying na may urgent meeting daw kami sa sa senate. It's a joint session with the Congress so I have to attend. This will probably last for 2 days. Can you keep Sara company while I'm away please?"

"But Manang...." He was about to rebutt when she said "Yey! Thanks Bonget, nakakahiya naman sa tao she cancelled all her plans this week. O sya bye!" Manang quickly hung up the phone.

He felt a little annoyed but a part of him felt happy. Staying means spending more time with his future VP. "Let's do this Bong! Be professional at utang na loob, disregard your feelings" he said to himself.