46

"How was the experience? was it bad enough for you?" Sara whispered as she was still on top of him.

When Bongbong heard it, he grinned.

" Sooo bad that it felt so good, mahal.. grabe ka talaga. Baka mas lalo pa ako mapraning nito pag may lapit ng lapit sayo!" he slapped her butt as he was smiling ear to ear.

"Hoy, what do you think of me? Para sayo lang tong performance level na to noh! At isa pa, ikaw ang grabe, sinabunutan mo nga ako eh!"
She said as she pinched his nose and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

"Ikaw kasi, ayaw mo paawat! But seriously, I'm sorry love.. I didn't mean to." He said

"It's ok.. ganito pala feeling ng inlove? It's so addicting.. lalo na at napaka yummy ng partner mo. Plus I like your reaction, and your moans Mr President? Hmmmm... ayoko nalang sabihin.." she said as she bit his right ear.

"What about it?" Pasimpleng tanong ni Bongbong na may halong kilig.

"Hmmmm I like the way you look and sound when you're needing me mahal, every part of you tastes good.. especially your....." she said as she giggled.

"Really? You liked it? " He asked naughtily.

"Yeah sooo good! It's like a long and hard ice candy"

When she said those words, they both laughed.

"Ice candy talaga? Why?" He asked while sounding amused.

"Wala lang!I love eating ice candy on hot days. But now, when I'm hot, I will eat your ice candy na!" She said while laughing so hard.

"Naku Ms. Duterte ha, umayos ka.. napaka pilya mo!!! I might go insane kakabantay sa mga nagkaka crush sayo!!" He said in his jealous tone.

"Aw sorry mahal.. sige hindi na ok? Pero yung ice candy, favorite ko talaga hahahaha" she said as they both continued to laugh.

"Aba ayaw talaga tumigil! You learn so quickly ha.. Na master mo na ata ang pag ddirty talk within an hour.. no wonder you are the top performing mayor in the country" he joked

"Naman!" She answered with confidence which made them both laugh again.

"Let's clean up na, now I'm done eating you, it's time for your kare kare she said then winked at him"

"grabe talaga tong babaeng to lakas mo na mag dirty talk ah" he said while he shook his head smiling.

"Ayaw mo?" She teased.

"Syempre gusto, pero dapat sakin lang ha" he said

"Ang cute mo naman mahal.. napaka seloso..ikaw lang po promise! She said as she raised her right hand.

After that, they started to clean up and went out to the kitchen to eat.

"Wow! This tastes good. Parang ginalingan mo talaga ah.. balak mo pa ata talunin yung recipe ko" She said with a big smile on her face.

When Bongbong heard her compliment and saw how happy she was with the dish, he couldn't help but smile.

"Finally I found my person" he said to himself while staring at her.

They were so happy. The kind of happiness that they wanted to last forever.

After eating, they went outside to look at the stars.

Bongbong held Sara's hand and said

"Mahal, Monday na pala yung proclamation rally natin. Are you excited? He asked

" Of course! I was really looking forward to it plus first time kong makakapunta sa venue na yun. I heard it's the biggest indoor arena in the country" she said happily.

"Oo nga e, and we'll get to be with our senatorial line up na." He said.

"Naku mahal, umayos ka ha.. wag masyadong sobrang ganda andami pala nating mga kasama dun na single baka magsi pila na naman sayo!! Baka di na kayanin ng puso ko at mapa walk out ako" he joked.

" Napaka seloso talaga nitong Bonget na to!" she said as she faced him touching his hair.

She looked at him straight to his eyes and said. "Dahil jan, mas lalo ko pa gagandahan sa Monday. Ano kaya kung magsuot ako ng revealing dress?" She said while giggling.

"Aba!!! Inaasar mo pa talaga ako ha." He said while he was trying to tickle her side as they were laughing.

When they recovered, Bongbong placed his arms around Sara and said

"Mahal, I know that the road ahead of us is not going to be easy, but can you promise me that you'll never give us up no matter what?" He said with a serious look on his face.

"I know that mahal....And I promise to patiently wait for our time. Kahit masakit, Kahit mahirap, I'll do my best to endure.it. "She said as she rested her head on his shoulder.

"Thank you love" he responded sweetly.

At the back of Bongbong's mind, he thought

"I love you so much mahal..and I can't wait for the day you finally become Mrs. Sara Duterte Marcos."