32

When Sara and Sandro turned their backs from Bongbong and Liza's table, the former first lady Imelda spoke.

"Look at their height difference..The mayor is so tall while Sandro is short hanggang leeg lang! " She laughed. Irene, Greggy and Liza laughed too.

"They remind me of myself and Ferdinand.. Sayang coz they can't marry" she added.

"Baka pwede pa naman Mom. I'm friends with the President and I know that pinagkasundo nya lang yang anak nya sa anak ng kumpare namin. I actually attended the wedding" Greggy said.

"Hoy Gregorio! Tumigil ka! For convenience man o hindi, they still exchanged their vows noh!" Irene said.

"Unless.. mainlove kay Sandro at kumalas sa agreement. Hahaha" Irene laughed.

"Tumigil nga kayong dalawa! Lalo ka na Irene..Kala ko pa naman matino sasabihin mo.. Parehas lang pala kayo nitong si Greggy.. No wonder you're still so in love." Mama Meldy said while smiling.

"Kami din naman ni Bong mom, still super in love.. diba hon?" Liza said.

Bongbong just nodded.

Meanwhile, Sara and Sandro got settled in their table. They were sitting beside each other.

"Are you hungry? Let's eat." Sandro asked.

"No thank you. I think I'm still full. Can I have a drink instead?"

The truth is, di pa sya kumakain. Pero sa dami ng nangyari sa kanya in the past hour ay di na sya halos makagalaw.

She is so heartbroken. It's the kind of pain na hindi pa niya naranasan sa buong buhay niya. All her life, she's used to people admiring her and she never had any problems kasi di pa naman siya naiinlove talaga.

Not until Bongbong came to her life...

She is still at the party pero her mind is already travelling paalis sa lugar na yun. She looked so lifeless... Tulala.

"Hey... Ok ka lang?" Sandro whispered in her ear.

" Yeah.. I'm good! I just want a drink please.. mejo napagod kasi ako sa heels ko." She said while faking a smile.

"Ah ganun ba?sige I'll grab a glass of wine. " He said.

"Bottle please..bitin ang glass lang.. gawin mo na ding Sampu" she said in a serious tone.

"Napaka lasinggera mo namang babae ka, di bagay sa outfit mo" Sandro laughed as he walked away.

"Hay Sandro.. kung alam mo lang, hindi joke yun.. I really want to drink 10 bottles." She sighed.

While waiting for Sandro to comeback, her eyes started to wander around. She noticed na hati pala yung venue. The other side, may band na nagpplay ng jazz music at dun din nakaupo sila Bong at yung mga mejo may edad ng bisita.

While dito naman sa side nila ni Sandro, merong mini stage with musical instruments na pang banda like guitar, piano, and drums.

In between the two set up, was an open space na parang dance floor.

"In fairness, ang ganda ng concept" she said in her mind.

"Here's your bottles" Sandro said with a big smile on his face.

"I brought 1 for you. " It was red wine.

"While this one is for me" he smiled while showing a bottle of Jack Daniels whiskey.

"No.. this is for you, this is for me." She said while she exchanged her bottle with Sandro's.

"Ibang klase ka maam.. salute! "
He laughed "pero let's share nlng ha. Para sweet" pahabol nya.

" Ewan ko sayo!" She said while rolling her eyes.

After that, they started drinking.. Sara already drank 3 full glasses in 30 mins. She was not talking to Sandro either. It looked like may sarili siyang mundo.

He couldn't stop himself from asking "Are you bored na?Don't worry after the couple's dance, the program in our side will start na"

She just nodded without really paying attention to what he was saying..

"It's starting.." Sandro said.

Then then Emcee spoke.

"Before we start the happy hour, let's welcome our beautiful couple in the dance floor. Happy anniversary!"

"Happy anniversary" the guests repeated.

Liza stood up and pulled Bong to the dance floor. Until now, he still looks puzzled and emotionless.

The music started playing.

(Author: you know the drill.. cover video agad for the music 🤣)

Liza was all smiles when they started dancing. She embraced Bongbong as they started to sway to the music.

The crowd started to clap and cheer.

It was a traditional sweet dance. Yung slow pero mejo umiikot yung motion.

As they swayed, napatingin si Bongbong kay Sara.

"Sara..every word of this song explains what I feel for you tonight.. God knows, I wish I was dancing with you right now.. I'm sorry Liza." He said to himself.

Meanwhile in Sara and Sandro's table:

Sandro looked at his parents with so much kilig.. he is smiling ear to ear.

As soon as Sara and Bongbong's eyes met, her emotions exploded.

Tears are falling from her eyes. It was continuous.. tuloy tuloy ang bagsak ng luha niya..at di na nya kayang pigilan.. to the point that she doesn't care na if other people were looking.

Her tears continued to flow, without realizing while looking at the couple.

In the back of her mind, she knew she needs to see it. Kailangan nyang masaktan para matauhan.

When Sandro saw her, he immediately pulled his handkerchief and wiped Sara's tears while she was still staring at the couple. Para syang natulala.

Sandro got worried and shook her shoulders strong enough for her to get back to her senses.

"Sara!!!! What's happening why are you crying?" He asked with a concerned voice.

She looked at Sandro and reached out to hug him.

He was surprised but he didn't react. He's just glad that Sara is hugging him now.

She Hugged him tightly. then she started sobbing uncontrollably.

"Wala lang.. I think tinamaan lang ako ng whiskey. It makes me emotional seeing happy and in love couples" palusot nya..

"Tama na yan.. it's ok.. wag ka na mainggit.. you can pretend that we are a happy couple para di ka na mainggit jan" he joked.

"Stop it..just comfort me will you?" She said.