62

Sandro watched Sara sleep for an hour before he felt sleepy too.

Sa totoo lang, kararating niya lang from London.

When he got off the plane, dumeretso na agad siya sa starting point ng caravan not to see his dad, but to see Sara.

He honestly missed her.

So while he was waiting for Sara to wake up, he rested his head on the side of her bed and eventually, fell asleep too.

When Sara woke up, she immediately noticed the sleeping Sandro beside her.

She looked at him and said

"Kawawa naman to mukhang pagod na pagod"

She then glanced at her phone and saw that she already got close to a hundred missed calls from Bongbong.

She was about to stand up to call Bongbong when the doctor came.

They talked for a few minutes then she was given a discharge order.

"Sige thank you doc! It's better for me to rest at home"she said

"No problem mayor, anytime and congratulations!" The doctor said before he left.

Sara was smiling ear to ear when Sandro woke up.

"Hey, why are you smiling like a crazy woman?" He said while smiling too.

"Wala! Bawal ba masaya dito?" She sarcastically answered..

"Oh mukhang magaling ka na ah!" He quickly replied sounding amused.

"Yes! And I can go home now.. so you can go back to Manila too." Sara said as she smiled at him.

"Ouch naman! Pinapaalis mo na ako?" He said with his tampo voice.

"Opo.. Alexander.. you looked tired so you have to go home please.. but thank you talaga for being with me. I really appreciate it" she said with the sweetest smile.

Sandro looked at Sara with full admiration.

What Sara said was music to his ears. He loved the fact that he was always there when she needed him.

"Are you sure that you're okay here? " He asked

"Opo I'm good. My brother called papunta na din siya. So go home and rest ok?" She said with the softest tone.

By this time, Sara was already sure that Sandro has a crush on her but for some reason, she was really afraid to hurt his feelings kaya he just allows him to be affectionate to her.

"Ok. I'll get going then, but before that, Can we take a picture together please.. remembrance lang." Sandro said shyly.

At dahil game naman lagi sa picture taking si Sara she agreed.

"Sure! " She said.

When Sandro heard it, he quickly moved closer to her with his arms over her shoulder. Their cheeks touched na super dikit talaga.

" Ok smile.. " he said as he snapped a photo.

Once it was done, he quickly looked at it like an excited child and said

"Now I have you all the time with me. Thank you Sara."

Before she could even respond, Sandro swiftly gave her a kiss on the cheek then said

"If you need anything, I'm just a call away alright?"he said with the most sincere smile then left.

When Sandro was finally out of the door, Sara told herself.

"Sands, please pick someone else. Not me please.. you're too sweet and innocent to like someone like me..I don't wanna drag you into this mess"

She was really worried about Sandro.

Her thoughts were suddenly interrupted when her phone rang.

Sa sobrang excited niyang sumagot thinking it was Bongbong, she quickly answered her phone without looking at it.

"Hello Mahal? " She said

"Oh Hi Mahal i missed you already" the person on the other line said while kinikilig.

When Sara heard it, her eyes widened. As she realized that it was not Bongbong's voice.

She started panicking and quickly looked at her phone to see who was calling. Muntik na siyang himatayin ulit when she saw who it was.

It was Sandro.

"Hi mahal! Still there?" He said while giggling.

Sara tried to recover quickly and told him

"Tumigil ka nga jan Sandeng! Mahal ka jan!" She said as she quickly hung up the phone.

She was so nervous coz she almost said something on the phone coz she thought it was Bongbong.

She tried to calm herself down and as she was doing so, Her phone started ringing again.

So she quickly answered

"Sandro stop calling me mahal ok? Whatever happened here atin atin nalang and please just go home and make sure to not post our picture" she said ng tuloy tuloy sounding so annoyed.

As soon as she said that, there was dead silence on the line

Then she heard a voice speak.

"I'm glad to hear you're okay. Mukhang may nag alaga naman sayo so I think you won't need me"

Her heart dropped when she recognized that familiar voice.

It was her Mahal... Bongbong.