65

Sara slowly opened her eyes to see what she bumped into.

It looked like a person pero dahil madilim nga at hindi niya masyadong makita, she tried to talk to it.

"Who are you?" She asked angrily.

But to her surprise, she didn't get any response.

Makikipag away pa sana siya when she remembered what she was wearing.

She was wearing the sexiest 2 piece bikini at halos labas na ang kaluluwa niya, while standing in a dark area with an unknown man.

"Oh my God! She said to herself as she started to panic.

As she was about to turn around and run, the person quickly grabbed her from the waist and pulled her closer.

She was about to scream when the person covered her mouth.

"Please let me go! I'll be no use to you! Pito na ang anak ko buntis pa ako.. siguro ayaw mo naman sa buntis diba.. " she said as she started to cry like a baby.

She was doing her best to free herself from the person when suddenly, she felt that whoever was holding her, began to release her slowly.

She was ready to run for her life when she heard the person speak.

"Are you really pregnant?"

She felt so surprised and immediately stopped crying when she heard who it was.

It was Bongbong.

Although surprised, for some reason, she was not happy to see him.

As much as she wanted to run to his arms she couldn't. She felt like something inside her changed.

She then looked at him straight in the eyes and said.

"So kung buntis nga ako, ano naman sayo? It's as if kaya mo panindigan. At isa pa, I don't get why you're here.. Is blocking your number not enough to tell you that I want this bullshit to end?"

Bongbong's eyes widened as he didn't expect Sara to react the way she's reacting now.

It's like something changed when she was in the hospital.

He was speechless.

"See? You can't even respond. This is exactly why you should leave me alone Mr. Marcos! Before you, I was happy, bubbly , and carefree.

Nung minahal kita, lagi mo nalang akong sinasaktan nakakapagod na... " she said with a cold expression on her face.

"Look at me Bong, I've changed so much.. natuto ako maging martyr na hindi naman dapat. I am so tired. " She yelled.

She looked at Bongbong and saw that he was just staring at her as she was venting out.

She was honestly waiting for a response but when she heard none, she slowly turned her back and said

" I guess that's it.. wala ka namang balak sumagot e! So thanks for your time and sorry I'm not happy to see you. Please go back to your wife baka hinahanap ka na. "

She said as she turned her back on him.

She was determined to end the affair and Bongbong not responding as she poured her heart out was the last straw.

As soon as she turned her back, Sara said.

"Goodbye Mr. Ferdinand Marcos Jr. It was nice to meet you. I'll see you in our Visayas rally as your VP. "

She said as she started walking away.

Bongbong watched Sara as she left.

He was left standing on the sand unable to move as his heart was breaking.

He couldn't believe everything that was happening.

Just like that, the affair ended as quickly as it started.

"Love, why did you change?ganun nalang ba yun? I went here. I am here.. to be with you..why did you decide to leave me? Is this how it ends? You should've told me kung may mahal ka ng iba."

So many questions ran through his mind as he tried to hold back his tears.

The truth was, Bongbong did everything he could just to be with Sara.

Liza and him even fought kasi ayaw niyang sabihin kung saan siya pupunta. He was also so tired as he travelled from Luzon to Davao after the caravan and rally.

But seeing and hearing how Sara reacted when she saw him struck his heart so bad.
All his efforts were wasted.

It's as if all he heard and saw was not enough, the rain suddenly started pouring as he stood there.

Tired and Broken. 💔