63

When Sara heard what Bongbong said, she felt emotional pero tinamaan din yung pride niya.

She began thinking.

There she was in the hospital mag isa, buti nalang at sinamahan siya ni Sandro. Tapos si Bongbong pa may ganang magalit e siya nga tong nakipag lampungan sa harap niya pa mismo? She thought to herself before she responded.

"Yes, mabuti pa si Sandro, nagawa akong alagaan kahit pagod. If he's not younger than me, for sure I will fall for him at hindi naman siya mahirap mahalin. Plus kung tatawag ka lang, para manumbat, Save it to yourself I don't need it! Bye." Sara said as she quickly hung up on him.

By this time, badtrip na talaga siya. She's experiencing a rollercoaster of emotions na nga dumagdag pa tong si Bongbong.

It was almost like the heartless Sara rose from the dead.

"Bahala ka sa buhay mo! Bwisit! Kung ayaw mo di wag.. konti nalang iiwan na kita..!, I miss my old self!" She said to herself.

Sara was really angry and emotional. So angry that she blocked Bongbong's number from her phone.

As she was blocking him, she said to himself.

"I think it's time you leave me alone Mr. Marcos! Pagod na akong masaktan." She said as she threw her phone on the bed.

After that, she quickly fixed herself, changed her clothes then went to the nurse station to discharge herself from the hospital.

Di na niya inaantay si Baste. She was in full tough and scary mode now. Yung tipong kung may babangga sa kanya at that moment, magugulpi talaga.

Her eyes looked furious.

After dropping by at the Nurse station, she went out of the hospital, and rode a cab.

She wasn't sure kung saan siya pupunta. She thought of going to her mom but she didn't want to worry her.

Ngayon pa lang din kasi naka pag relax ang mommy niya since the kids went on vacation with Mans and his family in the US.

She also didn't want to go home as it will make her miss the kids even more.

"Mayor saan tayo?" The driver asked.

At first she couldn't answer the driver, then an idea suddenly popped in her mind.

" Ah kuya, let's go to my house tapos paantay nalang sa labas ha may kukunin lang ako sa loob then papahatid ako sa pupuntahan ko" she said to the driver then they started moving.

After getting her stuff, the driver dropped him off at a secluded beach resort.

Before getting off, she even managed to threaten the driver.

"Manong, wala kang nakita, wala kang naisakay, wala kang hinatid or else." She looked at the driver with a serious face.

Kinabahan din si Manong driver so he quickly answered "Yes mayor wala pong makakaalam"

"Ok good! Salamat! " She said as she happily walked away from Manong.

"Hay finally, Inday you can relax and find your peace."

She said to herself as she was walking to her cabin.

Friend niya kasi may ari ng resort so she didn't need to go through reception and everything was already prepared when she got there.

Upon entering her Cabin, she unpacked her stuff.

She brought a 2 piece swimsuit, extra clothes and her hygiene kit.

At dahil tapos na nga ang rally sa Luzon, she still has a week till her next schedule in Visayas.

At this point, She was so determined to find serenity.

She turned off her phone and started inspecting the room.

Her Cabin was located in front of the white sand beach. It also had a porch and was elevated.

It was far from the reception area as she requested.

That night, it looked like the stars welcomed her. Ang ganda ng langit. The moon was visible along with the stars.

She was enjoying the beautiful sight when she had a crazy idea.

"Ano kaya kung mag night swimming ako?" She said to herself.

At dahil bumalik nga yung pagka adventurous niya, she decided to go for it.

She quickly wore a red 2 piece swimsuit. It was a gift from her gay friends na never pa niyang nasuot.

After trying it on, she looked at herself in the mirror and said,

"Hoy ginoo ko! Kakuyaw ba!" She said while giggling.

She looked gorgeous in it, the fabric fit so well in the right places. Mas lalo pang na highlight yung gifted chest and back area niya and of course the tattoos on her white skin.

She then joked to herself

"Dahil pinag aagawan niyo ako, pwes who you kayong lahat sa akin. Walang makikinabang para quits lahat.. I can live alone mga hayop! " She said while tawang tawa.

Right after that, she grabbed 3 bottles of San mig light, brought a Sarong, then decided to sit a few feet away from the beach.

She planned to have a drink before she gets in the water.

For the first time in years, she felt free, independent and relaxed.

As she started to drink her first bottle, She also decided to play some music.

She turned on her phone quickly and changed it to airplane mode then played the first song in her music library.

Then she sighed and said
"It's time to let it go Sara"

Author: First Song on Sara's music library in the cover 😁