48

It was just another day in Davao City.

Sara decided to go to her office early to catch up with the pending items she left the day before.

When she entered the building, She noticed that some of the employees were busy looking at their phones while kinikilig.

At dahil close siya with all the employees, she decided to approach them para maki chismis sa pinagtatawanan nila.

"Pssst... mga babaye! Unsa inyong gikataw.an? nganong mura mog gipang gitik diha? (Mga babae, anong pinagtatawanan niyo? bat para kayong kinikiliti jan?) she said with her marites tone.

"Ay Hi Mayor! Sorry.. kinikilig kasi kami dito sa video ni BBM" one of the employee said.

Out of curiosity, she asked.

" Bakit naman?"

" Ay ito po oh" the employee said as she played the video and handed it over to her.

It was Bongbong walking hand in hand with Liza in front of London's Big Ben. They were all smiles as Vincent was speaking in the background.

"Hi guys! Can you stop my parents from being too sweet? Respeto naman sa mga recently single oh"

When Vincent said that, Liza hugged Bongbong and reached for his lips to kiss him while saying

"Sorry son, but you're dad and I are on our honeymoon" then she giggled out of kilig.

"Eew get a room!" Vincent said as they all laughed.

When Sara saw how happy they were, she almost dropped the phone. She was so hurt but she gathered all her courage to say something.

"Ay kaya pala kilig na kilig kayo jan." She smiled at them before turning her back.

Sa totoo lang, She was so devastated. Yung Gustong gusto na niyang umiyak pero hindi pwede.

She was so lost with her emotions when suddenly, her phone started ringing so she aswered it right away.

"Hello Mayor?" It was Martin.

"Oh Cong napatawag ka?" She asked

"Ah.. I just called to inform you that the proclamation rally has been moved. May urgent matters lang na kailangan i settle si Bongbong sa London pero as soon as we confirm his return, we'll provide you a date." Martin said casually.

"Ok Cong. Thanks for letting me know." She responded.

It's as if Martin sensed something in her voice that he quickly asked.

"Are you okay Sara?" With a concerned voice.

"Yes Cong. Should I not be?" She responded while faking a laugh.

"Ah wala naman. Glad to hear that. Sige see you soon bye." Martin said na parang nagmamadali, then he ended the call.

In the back of her mind, she knows that Martin felt her pain.

"Kaya mo yan Inday. Wag dito please." She said as she was trying to console herself.

Kahit parang nanghihina na siya, she still continued walking to her office.

She was on the brink of breaking down. Yung tipong kahit maihipan lang siya ng hangin iiyak na siya.

She was so relieved when she saw her office door. Technically, It was just a few steps away from the entrance, but to her, it felt like eternity.

She quickly twisted the door knob, opened it, closed her eyes, as she let out a deep sigh.

"Finally, I'm in my safe place." She said to herself.

She was so busy calming herself down with her eyes closed, when suddenly someone spoke.

"Hi Gwapa, how are you? I missed you."

Her eyes widened when she saw who it was.

It's her husband Mans, holding a bouquet of flowers with a big smile on his face.

Sara was so overwhelmed with her emotions that she ran to Mans and gave him a tight hug.

As she did that, all her emotions exploded and her tears started falling.

"Hey...what's wrong? Mans asked as he gently lifted her chin.

"Nothing.. I just missed you too." She said as she continued sobbing on his chest.

"Ay grabe diay pagka miss kay nihilak naman?( Ay grabe pala pagkamiss mo sakin at umiiyak ka na jan?) He teased while brushing her back with his hand.

Sara didn't respond.

Aside from being smart, kind and handsome, Mans also has an amazing sense of humor.
Like Sara, he can be very funny without even trying.

"Kanus a man ka niabot dy? Wala lagi ka nagsaba? (Kelan ka dumating dy, ba't di ka nagpasabi?) She asked while trying to wipe her tears.

"Kanina lang. I wanted to surprise you kasi mejo matagal din akong nawala. I missed you and the kids. I think we should go out of town for Shar's birthday tomorrow. What do you think?" He asked with the sweetest smile.

"Ok. Let's do it tomorrow then" she said as she released Mans from her hug.

"Awesome! I'll look for a place na agad later pag uwi natin." He said while still smiling.

"Ok" she replied.

By this time, Sara's eyes are completely swollen and halos masinok sinok na siya sa pag iyak.

Mans noticed it and made a side comment.
"Uiii...iyak iyak para ibigin" he teased her while laughing.

"Samuka oi! Ayaw na ko kantyawi ba! (Kainis to wag mo na ako asarin) she said as she rolled her eyes.

"Ayan.. back to normal na! Masungit na ulit" he said while still laughing.

"Stop crying na kasi.. Gusto mo lang uminom ng redhorse e! Tara shot! Tapos videoke tayo!" He joked.

When Sara heard him, she began to laugh.

"You know me so well."

"Oo naman! Ikaw pa ba, baka Sara lasinggera yan" he said as they both giggled.

"Che! Welcome back! And yes, tara shot"