40

7am...

Sara woke up to the sound of her alarm. She immediately got out of the bed to start her day.

May usapan sila ni Sandro ngayon ng 8am so she hurriedly got dressed. As she was about to leave, she noticed a text message from him.

"Hi Sara, good morning. Sorry I had to leave. My mom just called, and we have to fly to London today, to take care of something for my brothers. Sayang. I was looking forward to spending the week with you. Maybe next time? Ilocos tayo. ❤️"

"Aba iba din,may pa heart emoji pa! ang sweet ha, kung di ka lang bata, baka pwede kita i consider pero nakay Jr. Na ang puso ko eh" She said to herself while giggling.

As she was about to leave for work, her phone rang.

"Hi love I missed you" it was Bongbong.

"Good morning mahal I missed you too so much.. been thinking about you since last night" she said sweetly.

"How are you? I heard Sandro left for London na.." she asked.

"Ouch. Sakit naman... ako kausap mo tapos si Sandro ang topic..cge bye na nga.. uwi nalang ako ng Manila." He said in his tampo voice.

"Ahh..kelan ka pa bumalik ng Ilocos? Kagabi lang nasa Manila ka pa eh. " She said.

"Yeah that's true. I was in Manila but I needed to see someone. He said with the sweetest voice.

Sara got annoyed.

"Sino ba yang someone na yan? Baka yung maharot na host? Nanggigil ako" she said to herself

But since she doesn't want to sound possessive, she calmed herself down and continued talking to Bongbong.

" Mahal naman e. Who's that someone ba? Baka yung host yan ah.. " she joked pero deep inside gusto na nyang manapak. She was soo jealous.

"Secret" he answered.

"Ay grabe naman...Why are you so cruel to me? Namimiss ka na nga ng tao, pinagtitripan mo pa!! Sige ka, baka gusto mo mag crave ako sa iba nyan" she said while giggling.

" Whaaaat? Stop it Sara Duterte! Iniisip ko palang nasasaktan na ako" said Bongbong in his seloso tone then he dropped the call.

"Aba! Binabaan pa ko, pasalamat ka, mahal kita kung hindi, bahala ka na talaga sa buhay mo! Kainis naman.. makaalis na nga." She said.

As soon as she opened her gate, she saw an SUV park in front of her house. It was tinted so she couldn't see who's inside.

She was about to panic when suddenly, the window of the car rolled down.

It was Bongbong. He looked handsome as hell wearing his shades.

Sara was speechless but her heart was already screaming

"What the hell????Ang gwapoooo moooo"

She couldn't believe what she was seeing.

"Hi mahal! Akala mo ba miss moko, ba't parang hindi naman?" Bongbong said with a big smile on his face.

"Get in please baka may makakita pa sa atin dito" he said.

As soon as she heard that, she quickly got in the front seat and closed the door.

"Mahal you're here? I missed you..." she said na parang naiiyak..

"Hey! Of course I'm here.. You've been spending a lot of time with Sandro lately, natatakot ako baka...." He wasn't able to finish what he was saying when Sara kissed him.

"Baka ano? Baka maagaw ako sayo? No way! Alam mo naman ikaw lang ang love ko eh.."

She said while she rested her head on his shoulder.

"At isa pa, as I've said before, I'm only hungry for you" she teased pero she was giggling kasi kinikilig din siya.

As she said that, Sara held Bongbong's hand and bit it gently.

Bongbong looked at her amused. "Ikaw talaga, kahit kailan ang wild mo" he laughed.

"Kasalanan mo yan, ang yummy mo kasi.." she said as she winked at him.

"Ah ganun? pasalamat ka we're in the car, kung hindi..." he said.

"Kung hindi ano?" She teased.

"I'll make love to you in this car until you beg me to stop" he said as he waited for her reaction.

Her eyes widened and her cheeks turned red.

"Sara kalma..kaya mo yan.. sige, tease pa more... ayan nahawa na tuloy..nakikipagsabayan na sa bardagulan.."

"Oh ba't natahimik bigla? " Bongbong said while laughing.

"Inaasar pa ko nito ah.. cge wait ka lang." She thought

At this point Bongbong was already driving.

Dahil ayaw nga patalo, she thought of something para makaganti.

"Mahal.. ok ka lang? Mukhang hindi na ah." He teased again while laughing.

"Ah ganun? Lagot kang bonget ka, tingnan lang natin kung sino unang susuko" she thought.

"Sorry mahal, I was busy imagining how we can do it in the car, iniisip ko pa lang, I'm getting turned on na" she said in her teasing voice.

Si Bongbong naman ang di nakapagsalita.

"Oh mahal, ba't di ka na yata kumikibo?" She said as she placed her hand on his thigh just a little above his knee.
Yung hawak na kunyaring no malice lang.

Di pa din nag rerespond si Bongbong so she wanted to do more.

"Mahal are you okay?" She said as she slowly moved her hand up to his thigh..yung malapit na sa -----.

Bongbong was trying so hard to focus on the road.

The truth is, nagpipigil na siya ng hininga dahil sa ginagawa ni Sara. Yung tipong naninikip na pantalon nya.

He was wearing a slightly fitted denim jeans and a pink polo that was tucked in to his pants.

He let out a deep sigh and said.

"Mahal..behave please.. yung kamay mo, paki tanggal..My jeans are already getting tighter. Baka di na ako makapagpigil at mag park ako jan sa gilid ng daan in the middle of this city traffic. Sige ka" he said with his low baritone voice.

When Sara heard it, nanlaki ang mata niya sabay tanggal ng kamay nya.

"Jusko! Para niloloko lang e, pero I better shut up baka may mangyari pang kababalaghan sa gilid ng kalsada.. alalahanin mo Inday Mayor ka ditong haliparot ka" she said to herself na parang kinakabahan.

"Sorry love.. carry on driving.. I promise I'll behave and shut up" she said.

"Good! Pero humanda ka sakin mamaya I'll make you pay for this" he said as he looked at her and smiled.

"Weh? Bring it on" she said in her mind while kinikilig.

"Where are we going ba?" She asked.

"Somewhere more exclusive.. I rented a private home in Bukidnon.. I wanted to spend time with you before the campaign period.. I'm just afraid that we'll no longer have this freedom once it starts at marami ng nakabantay sa atin,"he said with sadness in his voice.

" And also... i want to talk to you about something.." he added.

"Talk to me about what?" She asked

"Later okay." He pleaded.

"Ok" she said.

Di na sya nangulit cause she sensed na mejo seryoso ang pag uusapan nila. She also began to overthink..What if Bongbong wants to end it? What if he no longer wants her? A lot of things running through her mind.

She glanced at Bongbong and his face was serious.

"Please don't do what I'm thinking... please don't break my heart mahal" she said to herself.