58

A few days have passed since Bongbong and Sara started attending their rallies in Luzon.

They were together almost every day.

Everywhere they go, mainit ang pagtanggap sa kanila ng mga tao.

Halos araw araw na din sila magkasama for the past month. Pero dahil madaming nakabantay sa kanila, they didn't have any alone time during the rallies.

Every time na matatapos ang event, uuwi si Sara ng Davao while si Bongbong needed to go home to Manila.

And during this time, they only communicate via phone or video call. It wasn't enough but for them, it's still better than nothing.

And since they really missed being affectionate with each other, minsan puma paraan nalang sila para makapag usap.

Usually, that only happens while they're waiting for their turn to do the speech.

Their chemistry is undeniable. Even if they try to act casual around each other, you can definitely see the spark in their eyes whenever they're together.

They had no idea that people around them and those who were tuning in to the rallies online also noticed their sweetness.

The way they looked at each other, the way they held hands, and the way they talked about one another. So much so, that the people began to ship them.

Videos all over the internet surfaced with their kilig and sweet moments.

Even the senatorial candidates that are with them started to notice the way they interact with each other.

They were very happy because they got to spend a lot of time together everyday kahit konting oras lang.

Everything was fine until they attended one of their grand rallies in Luzon.

The night before the rally, Sara and Bongbong were video calling.

Sara was in Davao while Bongbong was in Manila.

"Love, I'm so excited to see you again tomorrow," Bongbong said

"Me too mahal, kaya lang lagi naman bitin. I wanted to hug you and say I love you pero di pwede at maraming makakakita. I really missed telling you I love you in person. " Sara said

"Me too love.. Kaya nga minsan kahit malayo yung upuan mo, I'm still trying to reach you kasi I really missed you so much. But for now, I'm just happy na kahit papano nahahawakan kita." Bongbong said in a sweet tone.

"I missed you too.. Sige na mahal I'll sleep muna kasi mejo masakit ulo ko. See you tomorrow!" Sara said as she was massaging her forehead

"Ok love bye. Don't forget to drink your medicine ha good night!"

The next day....

Sara and Bongbong attended the rally together as usual.

When it was Sara's turn to speak, she saw some people holding signs with messages so she decided to read some.

She read a few but one caught her attention so she started reading it.
"BBM ikaw ang gusto naming pangulo. Mabait na gwapo pa. I love you BBM" Sara read out loud while smiling from ear to ear.

She wanted to repeat the last part since that was exactly what she feels for Bongbong.

So she looked at him and said "Mabait na gwapo pa.I love you Mahal.."

The crowd was in shock for a few seconds but they started cheering na kinikilig.

Sara quickly realized what she said, so as fast as she could, she rephrased it to "I love you mahal na pangulo daw sabi nila" she said as she was giggling.

When Bongbong heard it, he was surprised but he didn't mind at all. Kilig na kilig pa nga e.

Then finally, when it was time for them to raise their hands in front of the crowd, Bongbong quickly whispered in Sara's ear.
"Ang tapang mo mahal muntik na yun ah.. I love you too" he said as they happily held hands.

Little did they know, hindi lang pala voters ang nanunood.

They were also being watched online by none other than Mrs. Liza Marcos.