67

Sara and Bongbong were standing in the rain.

They were still hugging each other when Sara noticed that Bongbong looked really tired.

Almost instantly, she remembered na galing pa pala to sa caravan and rally so he must be really tired.

She then quickly released him from the hug and held his hand to her cabin.

"Mahal come here.. basang basa ka na baka magkasakit ka." She said with a concerned voice.

When they got up the porch, Sara pulled Bongbong inside the room. He was shivering and looked like kanina pa siyang naulanan sa labas.

When Sara saw his condition, she began to worry.

"Oh no mahal... I'm sorry, please forgive me. I was so selfish. " She said as she held his face.

" It's okay love. It's my fault. I shouldn't have allowed Liza to be cozy with me at nakita mo pa. I know nasaktan kita. I'm really sorry too. " Bongbong said as he looked Sara in the eyes.

"Oh siya tama na yan mahal.. let's change na muna. Nilalamig ka na e. " Sara said with a smile.

She knew na walang dalang damit si Bongbong so she quickly opened her bag and checked her stuff to lend him some clothes buti na lang talaga, she packed clothes na good for 5 days.

As she was checking her stuff, she couldn't help but make a side comment in her mind

"May nalalaman ka pang serenity serenity jan, bigaon ka! One look lang kuha ka agad e.. hay inday napaka rupok mo.!" She said to herself while natatawa.

She then grabbed a white loose shirt and a black plaid pajama then she called Bongbong.

"Here mahal bihis ka na" she said. At dahil na din siguro sa sobrang guilt na nararamdaman niya, she made sure to treat him well parang baby na nga eh.

"Come, let me help you," Sara said as she removed Bongbong's jacket.

After that, she tried to remove his polo shirt. "Ito pa mahal, raise your arm." She said na para talagang nanay na nanay ang dating.

When Bongbong saw how Sara looks and how he treats him, bigla siyang natawa then he said. "Love, magiging baby M na talaga ako nito.. ang cute mo!" He said while giggling.

When Sara heard what Bongbong said, she looked at him with a serious face.

She then sat in front of him, held his knees, and looked him straight in the eyes.

"Mahal, I was really stupid earlier. I didn't know what came over me, please allow me to make it up to you.. gusto kitang alagaan.. I want to pretend to be your wife, not just your lover...kahit ngayon lang please." She said with sadness in her voice.

Bongbong was surprised by what she said.

Usually kasi pag asaran ang pinag uusapan, di talaga magpapatalo si Sara but when he saw how serious and sad she was, he held her hand and gently stroked her hair as he said"konting tiis nalang love... I'm also looking forward to being called your husband. And I love you more than anything.. tiniis ko ngang magpaulan sa labas para sayo diba" he said with a tiny sincere smile.

When Sara heard what Bongbong said, she felt relieved.

She smiled at Bongbong as she stood up and continued to remove his shirt.

As she was doing that she felt that all of her questions were answered.

Now she's sure that she really loves him and that she was willing to wait just to be with him.

After removing his shirt, she grabbed the towel and started wiping Bongbong's back and dried his hair.

At dahil nga basa nga lahat ng suot nya, he needed to take off everything before he could wear the dry clothes.

Bongbong was already half naked when Sara told him.

"Go on mahal remove your pants and boxers na.. you can wear this after.. I only have pajamas and a shirt e. So you're gonna wear it without boxers.. Sige, I'll just wait outside for you to change" Sara said as she handed the clothes to Bongbong.

When he heard Sara, Bongbong let out a giggle. naningkit pa lalo ang mata niya sa pagpigil ng tawa then he said

"Wow naman love, ngayon mo pa talaga ako bibigyan ng privacy kung kelan natikman mo na lahat sa akin" Bongbong said while tawang tawa.

When Sara heard him, napatawa din siya ng malakas as she said to herself, "Oo nga pala noh, nakailang kain ka na nga ng ice candy nyan inday ngayon ka pa nahiya? " She said in her mind as they both laughed

Wildest dreams (Love in politics)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें