45

When Bongbong heard Sara talk, he was surprised but he was also laughing along with her.

Instead of getting up, he hugged Sara tighter while he buried his face on her nape.

"Mahal naman eh..pinagtatawanan mo pa ako, e namomroblema na nga yung tao" he said with a naglalambing voice.

"Kasalanan mo to eh! Kailangan ba nakalabas ang mga hita pag natutulog?" He added as his face was still on her nape. He sounded sweet and embarrassed at the same time.

"Hoy Bonget, paalala ko lang ha, natutulog lang ako ng mahimbing dito, it's not my fault na tinitingnan mo legs ko, pwede namang sa mukha ka tumingin!" She said as she continued giggling.

"I can't help it e, Ang puti kasi nakakasilaw..Ayan tuloy, imbes na matulog ako, mas lalong nanikip tong pants ko" Bongbong said while he was teasing her as he intentionally pushed his hard bulge closer to her butt.

"After all, I'm still waiting for the bad things you'll do to me" he said with a big smile on his face.

"Ah ganun.... Bad things pala gusto mo ha, sige I'll show you my bad side" she said to herself while kinikilig.

As soon as she said that, she removed Bongbong's arm from her waist and changed her position to face him.

They are now looking at each other face to face then Sara said

"You want bad things? I'll give it to you" she said in a provoking voice that almost sounded like dirty talk.

Bongbong was shocked by what he heard as his eyes widened.

But before he could say anything, Sara quickly got on top of him and sat on his manhood.

"What the.." that's the only thing that Bongbong was able to say in his mind before Sara leaned down to kiss his lips passionately.

Halos di na siya makahinga sa pinaghalong excitement at surprise.

She then pulled her lips away from his then whispered to his ear

"Are you ready for it?" She said with a slight moan.

Bongbong was speechless, turned on, shocked, and confused at the same time. His emotions were mixed and uncontrollable.

And before he could even speak, She sat on his bulge again and started to undress.

He was just looking at her almost breathless, when she took the robe off and threw it on the floor.

Then she teased, enjoying the view so far mahal?

At this point, he was too stunned to say anything that all he could do was nod his head.

When Sara saw Bongbong's expression, she spoke again in the same almost moan kinda voice.

"Wait there's more.."

She removed her bra and tossed it to him as she began to move her hips in a circular motion while still sitting on his bulge.

Bongbong was losing it.. He tried to get up to grab Sara but she quickly pushed him back to the bed.

"Relax mahal.. I thought you like it wild" she said then immediately reached his lips to kiss him deeply.

His hands were trying to hold onto Sara's back but, whenever he tries to, she quickly removes it with both her hands.

Bongbong felt so horny and helpless all at the same time.

The sensation he's feeling all over his body was too much as she started kissing and slightly licking his neck while removing the buttons of his Polo one by one.

He started to moan..

"Uhmmmmmmm.... Mahaaal... It's sooo goood."

When Sara heard Bongbong's moan, she started moving her mouth to his chest, teasing his nipples with wet kisses going down to his stomach.

"Mahaaaallll... please come here, I think I couldn't take it anymore".. he moaned loudly.

"Wait mahal.. I'm not yet done.. I want to do more" she said as she started removing his belt, his denim jeans and his boxers.

"Love pleaaaaasee.. " he said almost begging.

But Sara just ignored him.

When he was completely naked, she went back to kissing his lips while she held his hard private.

She was kissing him while holding it in a slow, up and down motion.

Bongbong felt so much pleasure that he was starting to bite Sara's lower lip while begging.

"Mahal let me in pleaaaaseeee.. I think I can't take this anymore." He said while breathing heavily.

She then looked at him straight to his eyes and said.

"Later mahal... , we're just getting started."

As soon as she said it, she went back to planting wet kisses on his tummy while still holding onto his hard private.

When her head was close to what she was holding, she began to put it in her mouth.

She sucked it so hard, until Bongbong couldn't take it anymore and pulled her hair.

"Mahal please.. I can't hold on any longer." He said while still breathing heavily.

She simply looked at him and said "Ok" then she began inserting his manhood inside her.

She was in control..

While doing the motion, she couldn't help but let out moans as well as she felt his hard size inside her.

"Uhmmmm mahal.. this is sooo goood.. you are sooo hot" she said as she continued rocking him.

They were both so turned on by what she was doing that it didn't take long until they reached the climax.

As soon as it was done, they were both trying to catch their breath.

Sara then leaned to Bongbong and whispered How was the experience? Was it bad enough for you?

Author: Ahem ahem.. how are you guys? I hope nasa mabuti kayong kalagayan jan. Hahahaha😂😂

PS: Super mandatory‼️listen to the cover video please kailangan ko ng karamay sa kantang to iba naiisip ko tawang tawa ako promise 😭