12

8pm....

Bongbong felt something itchy on his face. He slowly opened his chinito eyes, but almost instantly, nanlaki mata nya when he realized kung ano yung sagabal sa mukha niya. It was strands of hair.. buhok ng isang babae.. Nakasiksik ang ulo ni Sara sa bandang leeg nya. Her lips are almost touching his neck. He felt her breathing in his neck. Di lang yun, he also realized na yung kamay nya ay nakayakap sa bewang nito, and it looked like he pulled her closer to him while they were sleeping.

"Oh my God! Bonget what did you do? " He thought to himself. He did his best to remember kung may ginawa ba silang hindi kanais nais at nasa kama sila ngayon na magkatabi. He let out a deep sigh nung wala naman siyang maalala na may ganun.

"Hay buti nalang. Akala ko nagkasala na ako" just as he said those words to himself, he felt Sara's breath again on his neck. That sent shivers down his spine. Di nya mawari kung anong gagawin.. he started to feel the heat running through his body. Nadagdagan pa to when he noticed na Sara's perfectly round and full chest ay nakadikit sa kanya. His heart started pounding so loud. He hasn't felt this way in years. He always thought na he already lost his manly desires since di naman na nila ginagawa ni Liza yun. They have stopped making love since 6 years ago. Ang buong akala nya, it's natural for his age to not feel aroused anymore. But why is he feeling this sensation again with this woman? Not just any woman.. it's his future VP.

He felt so embarrassed thinking about it. He is indeed a true gentleman pero lalaki pa din sya. Sara's breath kept teasing him unintentionally. It's like he is losing control of his body and soul.

(Author: to the bone yarn? Char! 😜)

Pero mas nanaig pa din ang utak niya. He quickly removed his hand from Sara's waist and stood up as fast as he could. Yung tipong halos madapa na sya sa pagmamadali. He went to the bathroom para maghilamos at mahimasmasan. He fixed himself then immediately went out. While he was doing all of this, he tried to come up with the best approach para gisingin si Sara.

He made a straight face and called her "Ms. Duterte, wake up!" He gently poked her cheek at nagising naman ito.

As soon as Sara opened her eyes, she looked at him and said with a pouting lower lip. "I'm hungry". Napatawa ng malakas si Bongbong. "Grabe kakadilat pa lang ng mata mo, pagkain agad hinahanap mo, tingnan mo halos di na tayo nag kasya jan sa double bed kanina oh!" He confidently joked.

Ewan nya ba. Seryoso syang tao, pero pag kasama nya si Sara parang lumalabas yung kakulitan nya. If his friends or manang would see the way they interact with each other, hindi sila maniniwala that he is the same Bongbong.

Before he can make another side comment, bigla syang hinampas ng unan ni Sara sa katawan.

" Ouch" he said.

" Deserve mo yan!!! Alam mo bang 5pm pa ako nagugutom? I went here to wake you up kasi walang maluluto sa kitchen. Pero ginawa mo namang unan ang kamay ko kaya wala akong nagawa kundi matulog na din!!! Tinulugan ko nalang yung gutom ko!" Sara said with teary eyes. Yung tipong konti na lang papatak na luha nya.

(Author: Epekto ng gutom yarn 😂)

Bongbong's expression changed when he saw her eyes. He sat beside her and said.. "Tahan na, I'm sorry I didn't know..ang cute mo naman magutom parang baby.. Let's go out to get something to eat. Bring a mask and a hat ha.." mahirap na baka may makakilala sa atin.

"Ok." She stood up and went to her room to get ready.

Sara and Bong wore a hat and a mask. They rode Manang's car and looked for a convenience store. They saw a seven eleven nearby so they decided to go there. Sara immediately went to the food shelf and picked up 2 busog lusog meals (giniling) Bongbong saw it and said "No i don't want one" "sino ba kasing nagsabi sayo na sayo tong isa? These are for me noh!" Sara quickly reacted. Bongbong touched his hair and smiled in amusement. "Nakakatawa talaga tong babaeng to" he said in his mind. He went ahead and grabbed a sandwich for himself and a bottle of water.
While Sara on the other hand, was so busy roaming around the store to find something to buy. She is still holding the busog lusog meals, while she picked up 3 bars of Goya milk chocolate. She also made her way through the gulp drinks section when she called for him. "Pssst... Halika dali!" Bongbong went to her direction and she showed her something. "Look! They have a speak cup! Ang ganda ko sa basong yan! Hahaha" she giggled. Andun din ang face ni Lenlen.. they didn't know that seven eleven was running a promotion via speak cup para sa mga napipisil ng taong bayan to run for presidency. There were also paper fans with the possible candidates faces on them. "Pahawak!" Sara handed her food to Bong as she went to fill up her speak cup. She also grabbed a paper fan of course with her face on it. After that, they went to the cashier to pay.

When they were in the car, Sara noticed na mejo seryoso si Bong while driving. "Huiii..! Bat ang seryoso mo naman?!" She asked. "Ah wala" he answered with a serious face. "Ay alam ko na, dahil kay Lenlen no? Hahaha" she laughed. "Wag mo na isipin yun. For sure matatalo na natin ang babaeng yun this time." He ignored what she said kasi he really got annoyed seeing Lenlen's face, when suddenly, Sara called his attention. " Bong, look at me.." She grabbed the paper fan and placed it in front of her face. She held it like a mask. She was swaying her head as she was saying "Sara Sara princessa, lenlen lenlen inggitera" . As soon as Bongbong saw it, his mood quickly changed and he started laughing.. his shoulders were shaking and his chinito eyes were almost closed. " Hahahaha baliw ka talaga" he said. "Tama na yan at baka di ko na makita tong daan sa kakatawa ko."

"See??. dapat ganyan, you look good when you're smiling" she commented.