14

After finishing their drink, they decided to call it a night and the two decided to sleep in their own rooms.

Bongbong couldn't stop thinking about Sara's revelation. Para bang mas lalong tumindi yung nararamdaman nyang paghanga dito. Sa sobrang pag iisip nya kay Sara, it was almost like he escaped from reality.
Deep inside he knew that it was impossible, but all he cared about in that moment was the happiness that he's feeling whenever she's around. He was willing to love her... even if it meant keeping it a secret to himself forever.

8am......

Bongbong woke up excited for the new day. He quickly took a shower and went out of his room looking forward to see Sara. Upon stepping out, he saw Manang reading a newspaper and drinking coffee.

"Hi Manang! You're back. Nagkita na ba kayo ni Sara?" He asked.

"Yes we saw each other earlier just before she left for Davao" manang replied.

His heart sank when he heard that Sara had already left, but he wanted to ask manang why. Bigla siyang napaisip kung may nasabi ba siyang hindi maganda last night.

"Ah. I thought she was staying till Friday." Pasimpleng sagot nya.

"Ay oo she intended to, pero tumawag si Baste, may urgent daw na problema na need ng decision ni Sara as mayor kaya ayun, she had no choice but to cut her vacation short."

"Bakit, miss mo na ba agad?? " Manang teased him.

"Manang naman!! I was just asking napaka malisyosa mo" he sounded defensive as hell.

"On a serious note, Bong I like what I'm seeing when you are with Sara. You look so young and radiant.. lagi ka pang nabubungisngis.. the last time I saw you like that was when dad was still with us.. ni hindi ka nga ganyan ka masayahin after marrying Liza eh".

Manang said with a serious face. Then she continued

"I think I have an idea of what you're feeling right now. Please, think it over....and once you make a decision, always choose what makes you happy...but remember, make sure to do the right thing first."

"Oh sya, pack your things na, so that we can go back to Manila to file your COC"

What Manang said struck him like lightning. Ano ba talaga mas gusto nya? Was he willing to pursue Sara and end his marriage? He kept thinking about it until they landed in Manila pero he couldn't seem to come up with an answer.