25

7am...

Sara woke up to the sound of music in her ear. She immediately faced the direction where the music was coming from. She saw that it was coming from her phone. The song was called "I love you baby"

(Author: play the cover video to hear the song that woke Sara up)

She immediately grabbed her phone and felt weirded out kung bakit tumutugtog mag isa ang phone nya. When she looked at the screen, she saw that it was actually an alarm.

"Bakit ganito sound ng alarm ko? Pano ako magigising nito? Thanks to my body clock I still woke up on time" she said.

She was about to turn the alarm off when she saw a reminder just below the snooze button.

"Goodmorning love.. wake up! We have a big day ahead..
P.S sorry pinakialaman ko phone mo, I just set up the alarm and ringtone other than that wala akong tinignan I promise. Can't wait to see you" (end of note)

"Marcoooos!!!!" She yelled.

"Napaka pakialamero mo!!!! But you are the sweetest.. I love it!!!! Aaaaaah" She screamed at the top of her lungs sa pinagkahalong inis at kilig.

As soon as she let out that scream, she heard someone running in the hallway towards her door. Sa sobrang bilis ng footsteps, nagbukas na ang pinto bago sya makapag react.

"What happened?" hinihingal na tanong sa kanya.

When she looked at who it was, she almost jumped out of the bed. It was Manang Imee.

"Hoy inday! Ba't ka ba sigaw ng sigaw jan? Kinabahan ako sayo" she said.

"Ay sorry sissy, binangungot lang" she said as an alibi.

"Ah...Binangungot ha.. sa itsura mong yan, mukha pa ngang ang ganda ng panaginip mo e" she teased.

Manang immediately joined her in the bed poking her side multiple times..

"So ano na nga? Wanna tell me something? Nadiligan ka na ba? Masarap ba? Hahaha" she laughed hysterically.

" Sis!!!!!! Stoooop iiiiit...!! Sure ka ba na Imee pangalan mo, hindi Marites?" she giggled.

Sara knew she could always trust Imee. They've been through a lot together. Literal na through thick and thin. And most of all, Imee knows her story. Actually everything about her..except nalang dito sa latest ganap last night.

"Ano na nga? Tanggal ba pagka tigang mo for all your life? Nagamit mo na ba yung condom na binigay ko? " She asked parang NBI kung makapag interrogate.

"Ito na nga.... "

Sara started giggling again this time yung tawang kilig na kilig..

" We kissed.... we kissed so passionately... Aaaahhhhhh..." She squealed.. yung parang tunog ng daga na naipit..

Pulang pula na yung mukha nya habang nag kkwento.

" Tapos?" Manang asked with a serious face.

"Anong tapos?.. yun lang... End of story!!" She answered.

"Ha? Yun lang?" Manang asked in a tone na parang ayaw maniwala.

" Kulit mo sis!! Yun nga lang!!!! Binitin ako ng hayup! Ready na ko e.." she said with an annoyed tone.

"Panong binitin?di tinuloy ganon?" Imee asked curiously.

"Oo ganun...." Sara paused for a while before saying another word.

"Sayang talaga!!! Ang hot ni Bongbong sisss at feeling ko anlaki din ng ano.. at ang tigas... I felt it in my... You know where.. di nga lang talaga tinuloy" she said.

Manang's eye widened.. then binato nya ng unan si Sara.

"Hoyyyy! Tumigil ka, ang landi mo.. oversharing na yan! I don't wanna hear about my brother's dick" she stood up and laughed.

" Eeeww" at may pahabol pang side comment..

Sara laughed so hard..Oo nga pala kapatid ni Manang yun.. kahit naman siguro sya, hindi na gugustuhing malaman ang sex life ni Baste.

"Here's your bag" inabot ni Manang yung bag nya.

"Go ahead and shower..magmumog ka na din ng holy water" she added while laughing..

"Once you're done, let's meet up with Martin and the others sa starting point ng caravan. Hurry up"

"Ok.." she answered while still laughing.. feeling niya, di lang mumog kundi swimming sa holy water ang kailangan nya.