30

Sara is in her hotel room.

She's trying to find something to wear para sa party na pupuntahan nila ni Sandro.

As per Sandro, formal attire daw dapat isoot nya, the problem is, wala naman syang dalang ganun kasi it was supposed to be a one day caravan and rally.

She wanted to go to the mall para maghanap ng gown pero di nya alam kung pano sya lalabas ng walang makakakilala sa kanya.

She sat in her bed, wondering what to do.

"Should I cancel?" She thought.

Then she remembered Sandro's face when he asked her,"

"He looked so happy and excited when I accepted the invitation. Kawawa naman..Ah sige bahala na, I'll book a grab car nalang to go to the mall" she told herself.

She picked up her phone to book a ride, when her phone suddenly beeped. She got a text message and it was from an unknown number.

She immediately read the message and it said.

"Hi, I just realized na baka wala kang dalang formal wear so I sent you one. I hope it fits. I'll pick you up at 6pm.
Your Kuya Sandro.😉"

" Aba ayos ah! Iba talaga kamandag mo inday.. bagets at matanda nahuhumaling sayo.. pero syempre dun tayo sa mas yummy at may experience hahaha" she said out loud laughing..

She was still laughing when she heard a knock from the door.

She opened it quickly and saw the room boy.

"Good afternoon Mayor, pinabibigay daw po sa inyo" he said.

It was a gown and a box of shoes. She took it and said thank you to the room boy.

She laid the gown on the bed but when she was about to unzip it, she noticed a small card attached to the hanger.

She immediately opened the card and it said:
"I know you'll look gorgeous in this. I can't wait to see you"

Napangiti siya.

"Ang sweet mong bata ka, manang mana ka sa tatay mo..pero pasensya ka na.. naunahan ka na eh" she giggled.

She started to unzip the bag to reveal the gown when her eyes widened. She wasn't sure if tama ang kutob nya, so she immediately picked it up to have a closer look.

"Sandroooooo kahit kailan bwisit ka talaga!!!!!!" She yelled angrily.

(Author: Check the cover photo to see the gown)

"Jusko abot hanggang langit ang slit nito.. gusto lang ata akong silipan ng buang e! Humanda ka sa akin, bago kita patayin maglalaway ka muna sakin hayop ka!" she said angrily.

She tried the gown and was surprised that it actually looks good. She examined herself in the mirror and gave herself a thumbs up.

"In fairness, laban na laban ako dito ah" she giggled.

" Kaya lang, ang taas talaga ng slit...Aha! I have an idea" she said

She then called the front desk and requested for the room boy to find a needle and sinulid na kakulay ng gown nya. It was an unusual request pero dahil alam na nila that she's a VIP guest ay pinagbigyan na din.

She started stitching the slit. Di naman lahat, hanggang sa may bandang binti lang pataas ang tinahi nya.

"Sariling sikap jud day...kahit di ka marunong mag tahi, basta lang masara." She said to herself."

6:05 pm....

Sara's phone rang.. she answered it right away. Before she can even say hello, the person on the other line spoke.

"Sorry I'm late.. tara na, I'm here downstairs waiting." He said

"Ok..I'll be there in a minute." Sagot nya.

Dahil nga may pagka marites din talaga tong si Mayora, she peeked in the window kung andun na ba talaga si Sandro. When she did, nakita nyang andun na nga sa baba nag aantay.

Dahil naka gown nga sya at wala naman siyang bag na babagay dun, she only took her cell phone with her and slowly made her way to the elevator.

When she got off the elevator, she saw Sandro waiting in the lobby pero nakatalikod.

"Hoy Sandro, tara!" She called.

Sandro looked in her direction and as soon as he saw her, he smirked and said "See? You look good in it. Pero bakit parang may kulang?" He asked while looking at the part of the dress kung saan dapat may slit.

As soon as she heard his remarks, halos automatic din ang pag palo nya sa braso ni Sandro.

"Ouchh.... Ang sakit" he said.

" Sige comment pa, baka masuntok ko ulit yang kilay mo, baka gusto mo magkabilaan na?" She said annoyed.

"Para binibiro lang e, you're so pikon talaga!" He answered.

Sa inis ni Sara, nauna na syang maglakad palabas.

While she was walking, Sandro stayed behind for a little bit to examine Sara's look from the back.

The gown fits perfectly...and since it's satin, kitang kita ang curve ng katawan ni Sara. Even her front and back parts, hulmang hulma din. Wala namang pa cleavage ang damit pero you can clearly see na mejo gifted ang chest area nya. Her hair was down and she's wearing light makeup. Actually kilay at lip.tint lang.. But the most attractive was her glowing white skin and her height. She's wearing a 4 inch stiletto heels so she's about 5'11 na..

Sandro couldn't help but smile.

In the car....

"San ba tayo pupunta?" She asked

"Secret! We'll go to a party that I helped organize. Don't worry I'm sure you know some people there kaya di ka ma bbored."

They parked the car and started walking to the venue.

The ambience was so Nice. . There are yellow and white lights everywhere. It looked like an exclusive garden restaurant.

Sandro assisted Sara by letting her hold his arm while walking.

"I'm so proud of this setup Sara, I was the one who found the venue" he smiled like a little child.

As they were approaching the entrance they heard that the emcee was already talking.

He dragged Sara to hurry up. With their pace, they were almost running

"Hurry up, I don't wanna miss it" he said

When they entered the door, saktong sabi ng emcee...

"Good evening everyone, we are gathered here to celebrate the love and the 30th wedding anniversary of our favorite couple Sir Bong and Ma'am Liza"

"Woohoooo" Sandro clapped and cheered!..

"Tama ba tong narinig ko?" She said.

She was shocked, para syang nabuhusan ng malamig at mainit na tubig ng sabay....