34

When Sara saw Bongbong beside the elevator she started to cry like a baby.

She was so drunk.. Yung tipong wala na siyang ibang nararamdanan kundi kalungkutan.

Tanggal lahat ng angas nya sa katawan when she heard him speak.

"Sara.. I'm...."

Hindi na niya natapos ang sasabihin nya when Sara quickly moved closer to him and hugged him tightly..

"Bakit?... Why did you make me fall in love with you?.. ang sakit sakit" she said while still clinging on to him.. she was again, crying her heart out.

Pati siya, hindi makapaniwala sa ginagawa nya.

A few minutes ago, she told herself na tama na.. mag mo move on na siya.  But in a split second, here she is again longing for a person she cannot have.

She looked devastated and soo wasted....

Bongbong knew na Sara was extremely drunk. That's why he decided to bring her up to her hotel room para mahimasmasan..

When they got to her door, she was almost unconscious to the point na Bongbong was already helping her para makapasok sa kwarto..

He laid Sara in her bed.

He was looking at her with his eyes full of sadness.

"Should I let her go?" He said to himself. 

"Pero...hindi ko kaya..I love this woman so much....kahit buhay ko, ipagkakatiwala ko sa kanya."

"I'll make it up to you love.. I promise."

He was about to grab a clean towel to wipe the unconscious and drunk Sara, when she suddenly stood up and ran to the bathroom..

She went inside the door, locked it, went straight to the toilet and vommitted..

Halos isuka na niya pati kaluluwa niya.. she was sitting on the floor facing the toilet.

"Bat mo kasi ginawang tubig and JD inday!!!" She said to herself habang nakapikit.

"Lord please.. di nako muusab....promise(Di na ako uulit promise)" Sara said out loud while still vomiting.

Dahil busying busy sya sa pagsusuka,

She forgot na nasa labas pala ng pinto si Bongbong. He was knocking and trying to get in...

Her eyes widened and para siyang biglang nahimasmasan...

She stood up, flushed the toilet and looked at herself in the mirror..

Sobrang gulo ng buhok nya, at yung dress nya gusot gusot na. Pati yung strap ng damit nahulog na sa balikat nya..she was mortified.

"Naunsa ka Inday? Ka haggard ba!!! ( Anong nangyari sayo inday, bat ang haggard mo)" she said to herself.

Then she heard Bongbong's again..

"Sara.. are you okay? open the door please." He sounded so worried.

"No hindi pwede to, di nya ako pwedeng makitang ganito itsura.. kung tatapusin na namin to, dapat maganda pa din ako sa memory nya." She sounded silly pero she was dead serious.

Sa ugali nyang ayaw magpatalo at mag mukhang kawawa, di sya papayag na ang last memory ng affair nila ni Bongbong ay haggard sya.

Buti na lang at mejo madami na ang naisuka niya kaya mejo nahimasmasan na..

She quickly brushed her teeth and washed her face. Honestly she wanted to take a bath pero for some reason the zipper on the back of her dress got stuck..

"Anak ng..." She said to herself.

kung kelan nagmamadali ngayon pa talaga na stuck tong damit ko.. She was so determined to look beautiful and fresh before she breaks up with bongbong..

"Tang ina! Bahala na.." she turned on the shower and stood under it while still wearing her silky dress.

"Pupunitin ko nalang to pagkatapos" she said while washing herself.

Muntik na syang matumba sa gulat when the door opened.

It was Bongbong with a worried look on his face.

She was so embarrassed na he caught her in the act showering with her dress on that she didn't know what to do..

She was left with no other choice. To save herself from further embarrassment, She pretended to be drunk again..

While still under the shower, she looked at him and said

"Whaat? Why are you here? Di ka ba marunong kumatok?" She said with her lasing lasingan voice while she faced him with her eyes closed.

Sa totoo lang, she didn't plan to close her eyes, sadyang malakas lang talaga ang pressure ng tubig sa shower.

🤣🤣🤣