72

After Robin, it was time for Sara to speak.

After she was introduced, she made her way to the center of the stage as she started to greet the crowd

"Magandang gabi sa inyong lahat!" She said then she started doing her speech.

When she was finished, she started reading some fan signs out of all, she chose to read one in particular which says

"I love you inday aming susunod na VP. Maganda na, may isang salita pa"

She read out loud.

After reading it, she immediately commented

"Salamat po. May isang salita talaga ako.. di tulad ng iba jan" she said as she rolled her eyes.

Sara really looked cute when she said it so the crowd cheered even more kasi akala nila nagbibiro lang si Sara.

Then she spoke again

"Kayo no, kung mangangako kayo, siguraduhin niyo lang na tutuparin niyo para di kayo masabihang sinungaling" she said again while the crowd were laughing at tuwang tuwa.

When Robin heard it, kinalabit niya si Bong.

He smiled at him and said

"Sir, yung VP niyo humuhugot lines pa galit na galit sa sinungaling oh" he said while giggling

Bong felt so bad about what was happening but he had no choice but to pretend.

"Oo nga eh di ko alam napano yan" he simply said as he turned his back.

Deep inside he felt so guilty. He wanted to explain to Sara but he simply couldn't. Ayaw niyang malaman ni Liza ang identity ng lover niya.

Bong let out a deep sigh while he listened as Sara spoke again

At dahil jan, I would like to announce that this would be the last time na magkakasama kami ni sir Bong sa rally. My team and I decided to do a separate caravan in different places para mas marami kaming ma cover na area. We will start in Mindanao.

Bong was shocked by Sara's announcement. He wasn't expecting it at all kasi the last time they spoke, she said na di na niya itutuloy yung plano ng team niya.

His heart was shattered. The rally was his only way of seeing Sara kahit hindi na maging sila.

After Sara was done with her speech, she approached the couple for a fist bump and said to Bong.

"Ok ba mga hugot lines ko sir? Nga pala, pasensya na at di ko nasabi yung desisyon ng team ko na humiwalay" She said while looking straight to his eyes with a fake smile.

Bong couldn't react so he simply nodded his head.

After the rally, Liza went straight to the car while Bong excused himself.

He told Liza that he needed to speak to Sara for a while about her separate campaign plans.

Bong looked for Sara everywhere and saw her at the back of the venue, staring at the open field.

She was just standing there at malayo ang tingin.

Bong was so afraid but he gathered all his strength and courage na lumapit kay Sara.

He stood beside her and was about to speak when Sara started to talk.

"What happened? Akala ko ba ako mahal mo? Akala ko ba totoo lahat ng sinabi mo? Why are you doing this to me?" She said in a cold emotionless tone.

When he heard Sara's questions, he wanted to hug her and explain but he remembered Liza's threats.

So kahit mahirap at masakit, he started to lie.

"I'm sorry Ms. Duterte. I thought I was head over heels in love with you. But when Liza and I made love last night, I realized that she's still the girl of my dreams" he said with a shaking voice.

"Ok so ganun nalang yun? You made me your toy? Parausan ganun?" She asked sounding furious as she was holding back her tears.

"No... Love... Please don't ask me that... Mahal na mahal kita. Kung alam mo lang, I'm doing this for you" he said in his mind as he looked at her.

But the reality was, given their situation, kailangan niyang saktan si Sara para di na siya mahalin nito.

So he clenched his fist, closed his eyes and answered her.

"Yes.. I'm sorry I got bored and you are so beautiful so I got tempted. But you're right I was just having fun with you. Siguro naman nag enjoy ka din" he said

As soon as Sara heard him, she faced his direction and slapped him before saying

"Yes nag enjoy ako. Thank you ha. I guess I was just naive and stupid to believe your lies.. well if you're happy, then I'm happy for you. Excuse me sir I have to go baka ano pa magawa ko sayo." Sara said

As she was about to walk away, she turned her back facing Bong again as she said her final words

"Ang galing mo mag pretend. Sorry at naniwala ako" then she turned around and walked away.

Bong was left standing there with his heart pounding. Feeling niya matutumba na siya sa sobrang sakit na nararamdaman niya. His knees felt so weak so he bended his body to support it.

As he did, tears were falling from his eyes as he said to himself.

"I'm so sorry love.. mahal na mahal kita... I wish you well. At sana makahanap ka ng taong magmamahal sayo tulad ng pagmamahal ko"

Author: Mandatory song on the cover