70

A few days has passed since Sara and Bong saw each other.

Today was the day they were going to start their Visayas rally.

They will kick it off in Iloilo.

Sara woke up early kasi excited na siyang makita ulit si Bong. Simula kasi nung huli silang magkasama sa beach, di na sila nagkausap kahit sa phone.

She arrived at the venue early. The start of the program was 5 pm so mga 4:30 pm andun na siya and she was waiting patiently for Bong to arrive.

Andun na din ang mga senatorial candidates like Win, Herbert, Robin and Migz.

5:30 PM

Wala pa din si Bong. She was worried but she tried to entertain herself by talking to the senatorial candidates.

"Oi.. ang saya niyo naman jan! Sali ako sa chikahan niyo" Sara said as she sat beside Win.

"OO naman, ikaw pa!" Herbert said as they all started to talk about chismis.

As they were busy laughing, Sara got surprised when someone tapped her back.

She looked to see who it was and was surprised that it was Liza.

"Hi Sara! Nice to see you again! Sorry we're late, pinilit kasi ako ni Bong sumama kahit ayaw ko" she joked

Sara was shocked by what she heard but she tried her best to not change her facial expression as she answered Liza.

"Hi Maam! Buti naman nakarating kayo! Diyan na po kayo umupo sa harap. Dito nalang kami sa likod ng mga senators busy pa kami sa chismisan e" She said while faking a giggle.

"Sige dear," Liza said

After a few seconds, Bong emerged from Liza's side.

He casually looked at Sara and the senators before he smiled

"Hi guys how are you? Mukhang masaya pinag uusapan niyo jan ah!" Bati ni Bong while smiling at them

"Yes sir! Nag chichikahan lang kami ni VP sarap kausap e daming kwento" Robin answered

"Ah ganun ba? Sige diyan na muna kayo. Hon, sit here." Bong said while assisting Liza to sit.

They sat directly in front of them.

"What the hell?" Sara was speechless by what she just witnessed para siyang di kilala ni Bong at para silang walang relasyon kung makaasta ito.

Sara continued to watch Bong's move toward Liza.

"Hon, I'm thirsty," Liza said

"Aw kawawa ka naman Hon, kiss muna bago tubig" Bong joked confidently in front of them

"Sige come here," Liza said as she kissed Bong's lips

The senators and Sara were too stunned to speak. Even Mart who was sitting beside Bong napanganga sa ginagawa ng dalawa.

The couple were still happily chatting when Herbert whispered to Sara and the others

"Look ang sweet nung mag asawa, mukhang magkaka baby brother na si Vin ah!" The senators giggled.

Sara heard them but she still couldn't believe what was happening. Sa harap niya pa talaga!

And Bong didn't even bother to look at her.

He looked so in love with Liza na para bang nakalimutan niya nalang bigla lahat ng pinangako niya sa kanya.

After a few minutes of sitting there watching Bong being so affectionate to Liza,

Sara couldn't take it anymore.

She suddenly stood up and excused herself.

"Excuse me, I need to go. I'm not feeling well nahihilo ako" she said to the senators as she quickly walked backstage.

"Anong nangyari dun? Kanina lang ang saya ah, biglang nahilo?" Herbert asked.

"Di ko rin alam pre! Ganun talaga siguro pag babae pabago bago ng mood" Migs said

While the senators were talking, Bong could cLizarly hear them from his back but just decided to ignore it. Busying busy pa din siya sa pagpapa sweet kay Liza.

Buti nalang one of the senators felt something so he quickly went backstage to look for Sara.

"What the f*** Bong! Tang ina nakalimot ka ba?" Sara was furious

She went to the backmost part of the venue kung saan walang tao as she yelled those words.

"Gago!!!!! What are you doing to me????" She screamed more.

Malayo na kasi sa stage yun since it was an open field at sobrang ingay sa venue, wala ng makakarinig.

"Sinungaling kaaaaaaaaa!!!!! You're so cruel Bong!!!" she yelled again but this time, napaupo na siya at nag iiyak.

She was shouting and crying when suddenly, she felt someone's arms hugging her.

"Parang alam ko na ang nararamdaman mo Maam.. gusto mo ng kausap? Makikinig ako. Tara dun tayo.."

She quickly looked at who it was and to her surprise, it was Robin.