17

Madilim na nung nakabalik sila sa mansion. It was about 7pm.

Bongbong decided to get out of the car first to check if everything was already set up. While Sara stayed in the car with Martin until he parked safely.

As Bongbong reached the main door, he was surprised when he heard a familiar voice running towards him with arms open.

"Hon!!!!!!" - it was Liza.

"Surprise!!! I made it!!!" She said with a big smile while hugging his waist.

Bongbong was completely shocked so he was not able to respond right away.

"Wait, where is Sara? I thought you were with her?" Liza asked. She was still clinging onto his waist.

Just when Bong was about to answer, Liza quickly said
"Oh there she is!!!!"

Sara slowly walked up the steps to the main door, with a smile on her face.

"Ay hello po! I'm Sara Duterte." She extended her hand to Liza whose arms were still attached to Bongbong.

"I know!!" Liza said happily as she extended her arm to shake Sara's hand too.

Sara sounded a bit shy kasi mejo madami ng taong nagsipuntahan sa may main door to greet her.

Liza noticed it and said "Oh I'm sorry, where are my manners? I'm Liza Araneta Marcos, Bong's wife" she said with a smile.

"Hi ma'am it's nice to finally meet you." Sara replied

Halos gusto ng matunaw ni Bongbong from what he is seeing in front of him. Ang dalawang babae sa buhay nya...... magkausap.... sa harap nya pa talaga!

He looked so uncomfortable and gulity. Until now, nakakapit pa din si Liza sa kanya.

His heart was pounding so fast di nya alam kung tatanggalin nya ba kamay nito or what.

Dahil sa meet and greet na eksena sa may main door, nagkatinginan si Manang at Martin. Sinenyasan ni Manang si Martin na kunin na si Sara which Martin did.

He held Sara's back gently to push her forward to get away na din from Liza.

Aba! effective nga! as the other people waiting for Sara immediately greeted her and initiated some small talk. When Manang saw it, she sighed with relief.

Sara talked to a bunch of strangers and after all the acquaintances she met when she entered the house, Sara felt a little anxious. Mejo mahiyain kasi talaga siya.. hindi lang halata. (😂)

So she decided to look for the bathroom to calm herself. While walking, she tried to pull her phone from her purse when she accidentally bumped on someone.

"Ay iring gilaygit!!(Ay pusang ni ligate!!!)" She said loudly sa sobrang gulat niya.

After that, she heard someone laughing... as in tuwang tuwa talaga.. when she looked around to see who it was, he saw this young man na nakapikit na sa kakatawa.

"Aba teka, pinagtatawanan pa ko ng batang to, imbis na tulungan" she said.

Dahil mainitin nga ang ulo nya ay kinalabit nya agad yung tumatawa. "Hoy! Why are you laughing, aren't you supposed to apologize?" She said with a nanay tone.

"Oh I'm sorry, I just found your gulat expression funny. I'm Sandro. You're the mayor of Davao City right? It's a pleasure to meet you ma'am"

Before Sara could answer, Sandro took her hand and kissed it. Laking London kasi tong batang to, and for them it's a sign of respect.

Mejo nabigla si Sara sa ginawa ni Sandro.."Hooy! Why did you kiss my hand? Tong batang to" she quickly reacted.

"Ay sorry po, I forgot na I'm in the Philippines na. Hindi pala common yan dito." He smiled and took Sara's hand again and made "mano" .

"Aba talagang loko.." she murmured. "Hoyyy 43 palang ako noh, I'm not lola levels para mag mano ka.!" Gigil na si Sara.

Sandro quickly replied.. "I know.. iniinis lang kita, ang cute kasi ng reaction mo. Besides, I'm 33 na. I'm not bata anymore."

Sige, I'll see you around. He smiled then left.