33

Bongbong saw Sara crying while Liza and him were dancing. His heart sank as he watched her weep on Sandro's shoulder.

At this point, he's just thankful na anjan si Sandro for Sara when he couldn't.

"Sara, love... Please stop crying.. you don't deserve this pain..I promise I will make things right.. please hang in there... I promise to love you forever once this is all over " He said to himself as he closed his eyes.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the venue, the live band started doing their instrument check.

Sara was still drinking and at this point, halos kalahating bote na ng JD ang nainom nya. She was drunk bordering to being wasted...

She was about to refill her glass when Sandro stopped her.

"Dahan dahan naman, magsisimula pa lang ang happy hour, baka makatulog ka na" he said while smiling at her.

"I don't care" she said in her lasing voice.

"Happy hour, happy hour, may happy ba sa hour na to? Parang wala naman!" She laughed. Yung tawang lasing na talaga.

"Hoy! You look drunk as hell! Umayos ka nga" he said.

"Paki mo" then she grinned.

"Ah ganun? Wait lang" he said.

Sandro went to the band and whispered something to the vocalist. After that, he went back to Sara.

"Ayan na.. start na sila, let's move closer" he said.

"Ayaw.. I'm staying.. sakit na ng paa ko" she complained.

" Tatatayo ka or bubuhatin kita?" He said with a serious face.

Sara laughed so loud.. "Hahaha naks naman, matangkad pa ko sayo oi! Kaya mo ko buhatin? Sige tatayo na....kawawa ka naman pag nagkataon" She said while still laughing..

That was the first genuine laugh she had since she arrived sa venue.. it was good kasi mejo nakalimutan nya si Bongbong..

She stood up and fixed herself. Dahil lasing na nga, mejo naalibadbaran na sya sa damit nya.. di sya makalakad ng maayos dahil sa slit na tinahi nya. Limited lang ang space ng legs nya kumbaga di sya makakilos ng maayos..

She decided to rip it! "Ayan ok na" she said while still grinning like an obviously drunk woman.

Nanlaki mata ni Sandro when he saw it. Sara's makinis and long legs are now exposed from the side. And she is now wearing the original design of the dress.

She removed her heels and dragged Sandro closer to the stage.

Then the band started playing.

"Ayan na.. ayan na... Ayan na.." the singer said then the song started.

(Author: Same drill... Song on Cover 😌 pakitapos please para maimagine nyo yung scenario at maka relate kayo sa susunod na kabanata.)

The singers were looking at Sara as she happily jived to their music. Tuwang tuwa naman si Mayora kasi she likes rap.

Little did she know, Sandro intentionally requested for the song as it describes his feelings for Sara accurately.

Sara was dancing in front of the stage while Sandro was staring at her and trying to sing the lyrics himself

"Ang ganda ganda mo..ang ganda ganda mo.." with matching sulyap sulyap.

While all of this is happening, nakatingin lang ang mga nasa kabilang side... They are talking about how the bagets are having so much fun.

"Look hon oh, Sandro and Sara jumping to the song ang cute.. pero mukhang madami ng nainom" liza said.

When he heard it, he immediately focused his eyes on Sara.

"What the.." he said in his mind. Mas lalong naningkit ang mata nya sa inis ng makitang ang taas na ng slit ni Sara.

"What happened to her dress? Hindi naman ganyan kanina yan ah!" He said to himself.

He is now on possessive mode.

"My God this woman.. napaka lasinggera" he whispered to himself.

His thoughts were interrupted when Liza said

"Hon I'm tired. It's almost midnight can we go?"

"Yeah I think we should go" Irene also agreed.

As much as he wanted to stay, he still needs to drive everyone pabalik sa mansion. So Bongbong had no choice but to leave.

While they were walking to the exit, Bongbong excused himself and pretended to go to the bathroom.

As soon as he entered the mens room he pulled his phone from his pocket and called Martin.

"Hey!! I need your help, can you please pick Sara up here sa the venue? Ihatid mo ng safe sa hotel nya.. and please bring a suit to cover her...
stop asking questions! I'll explain later" then he hung up the phone.

He went to the Parking lot right away and started driving everyone home.

After a few minutes Martin arrived in the venue with a suit as instructed by Bongbong. He immediately found Sara in the crowd and approached her.

"Mayor let's go.." he said.

"Sandro, I'll take her back to the hotel. Maaga pa kami for Davao mamaya" Martin said.

Before Sandro can say anything, Martin already started escorting Sara out of the venue.

Martin and Sara arrived in the hotel, she was about to step out, when Martin continued driving papasok sa parking lot ng mismong building.

They parked on the 2nd floor parking area near the elevator. Dun sila nag park at dumaan para di makita ng front desk na she was drunk.

Martin then helped and assisted Sara papunta sa may elevator.

Nung malapit na sila sa pinto ng elevator, someone spoke from the side.

"Thanks Cong, I'll take it from here"

It was Bongbong.