54

After the rally, all the senatorial candidates started leaving while Bongbong was still in the holding area waiting for Sara. Nauna na kasi siya bumaba ng stage.

Even though they had a short interaction earlier, he felt like kailangan pa din nilang mag usap to completely fix their misunderstanding.

The event was held somewhere in Luzon so after the rally, Sara was supposed to get on a plane back to Davao.

After a few minutes, Sara arrived in the room.

At that moment, there were 5 people inside.

Bongbong, Sara, their bodyguards, and Martin.

When Sara saw everyone, she smiled at them and said

"Natapos din" she said as her eyes looked straight into Bongbong's.

The other people in the room noticed na nagkatinginan na yung dalawa and they knew na may gustong pag usapan ang mga to, so they decided to step out.

"Mayor, dito na muna kami sa labas. Aantayin ka namin sa sasakyan" Sara's bodyguard said

"Yes please. I'll be there wait lang" she responded.

"Sir ako din labas na muna" Bongbong's bodyguard said as he also excused himself.

As soon as they heard the door close, they immediately rushed to each other's arms and gave each other a tight hug.

"Mahal I missed you so much. I thought you were going to leave me. Please don't.. Hindi ko kakayanin" Bongbong said with sadness in his voice.

"No don't say that. Sinasabi mo palang, nasasaktan na ako. Hindi ko kayang gawin sayo yun mahal. You know I love you too much" Sara said with all sincerity.

The atmosphere in the room was filled with so much longing and love. Pero kahit sobrang miss nila ang isat isa, they only had a little time left to interact before Martin and the bodyguards call them to leave.

They wanted to be with each other so bad that they thought of a plan to escape. But no matter how hard they think about it, there seemed to be no way.

"Mahal, I really want to explain plus I missed you so much I want to have more time with you," Bongbong said.

"I feel the same mahal.. what should we do?" Sara asked.

Their arms were still wrapped around each other when suddenly the door opened.

They both froze from where they were standing when they heard a voice speak coming from the door.

"What the hell! Bongeeeeeet!" The person by the door shouted.

It was Manang Imee.

She quickly ran in their direction and pulled them apart.

"Are you guys crazy? Dito pa talaga kayo sa waiting area naglalampungan? What if someone sees you?" She said with an obvious gigil in her voice.

The two were in complete shock. Di nila alam kung matatakot ba sila o matatawa kay manang because of her reaction.

Bongbong was about to explain when manang suddenly raised her index finger to Bongbong's face and said.

"Ikaw na bonget ka, may pasabi sabi ka pang I don't want to ruin relationships pero look at you now? Napaka landi mo!!!!" Manang said as she scolded Bongbong in his face.

When Sara heard what Manang said, she couldn't control herself and she started laughing.

Manang's attention turned to Sara as she quickly pinched her side.