68

🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞

As Bongbong was changing, Sara also went to the bathroom to remove her wet clothes.

When she came out, Bongbong was already laying in bed.

She was only wearing a towel with nothing under it.

Sara was about to get her bag on the floor at the end of the bed when suddenly, they heard a loud sound from the thunder followed by lightning.

Sara got scared and surprised by the sound that she quickly ran to Bongbong and hugged him.

Takot talaga siya sa kulog at kidlat and to make it worse, bigla pang nawalan ng kuryente.

"Mahaaaallllllllll... .. nakakatakot! Sara said as she hugged Bongbong who was laying on the bed.

Tawang tawa naman si Bongbong sa kanya. He didn't expect na sobrang matatakutin pala itong si Sara.

"Naku love, if your enemies knew na napaka matatakutin mo pala sa multo at kidlat pagtatawanan ka ng mga yun" he said as he was giggling.

"Mahal naman eeeeee... nang aasar pa! May phobia ako sa kulog at kidlat. When I was young, may nakita akong tinamaan niyan" She said as she hid her face in Bongbong's chest.

The room was really dark na halos di na nga nila makita ang isat isa.

When the lightning stopped Sara's nerves calmed down so she decided to get up at kapain nalang yung bag niya sa dulo ng kama para makapagbihis.

The rain was still pouring hard and the cabin was facing the beach so mejo malamig talaga.

"Excuse me lang mahal ah, I'll just get my clothes." She said

Nung tatayo na siya, she was supposed to support her body by pushing her right hand against the bed to get up.

But for some reason, she missed the bed and instead, her hand landed on Bongbong's private.

When she realized it, they both started laughing then Bongbong said.

"Love ayan ka na naman ha, pumaparaan ka na naman.. akala ko ba you'll give me privacy e nanghahablot ka na naman ng ano..nalaman mo lang wala akong suot na boxers ganyan ka na."Bongbong said while tawang tawa.

Sara was also giggling by what he said then she responded.

"Ah privacy pala ha, so why did you not respect my privacy? Kung di ko pa aksidenteng nahawakan di ko malalaman na pinagpapantasyahan mo na ako..Why is your private hard aber!?" She teased

Bongbong was still amused but he quickly answered.

" Syempre malamig....at may maganda at sexy na nakakapit sa akin. " He said while giggling.

" Hay naku! Ikaw talaga bonget ka napakamalisyoso mo! " She said

Then he quickly replied

"Pano ba naman ako di magiging malisyoso, e nakahawak ka pa din jan sa ano ko oh" he said as he burst into laughter.

Nanlaki naman mata ni Sara when she realized.

"Ay oo nga pala, haharang harang kasi yan jan eh! " She said while tawang tawa pa din..

" O sige na! Magbibihis lang ako. "

She was supposed to crawl to the end of the bed to grab her bag, when Bongbong quickly got up and pulled the towel away from her body.

Before she could even react, he was already kneeling behind her as she was in a crawling position.

He pushed his bulge in her naked butt as he said,