24

After wiping Sara's tears, Bongbong said

"Let's go na! Tama na ang iyakan at may Caravan pa tayo bukas" he smiled.

Sara fixed herself, then they continued walking to the back door holding hands..
This time, hindi na yung hand holding na basta makahawak lang.

They walked with their hands intertwined as they slightly swayed it.

Their hands were a perfect fit.

They looked at each other then Bongbong said "namamaga na ang mata mo"

"It's a tie" sagot naman ni Sara which made them both laugh.

They found the back door and made their way to the guest room. Bongbong was very familiar with Manang's house since nakikitulog din sya dito pag mag isa syang bumabyahe sa Norte.

Still holding each other's hand, Bongbong opened the bedroom door.. He turned on the lights and told Sara

"You sleep here tonight. This is my favorite guest room. "

Sara looked around and was amazed by the room. It didn't look like a guest room at all.. more of a presidential suite if you ask her.

The room was so big na may kitchen, living room and most importantly may french door na pagbinuksan mo, leads to the beautifully landscaped garden with lights.

She let go of Bong's hand to check the bathroom. Sa laki ng kwartong to, she wanted to know if malaki din ba ang banyo like what she always see in hotels.

She opened the door and was even more amazed with how the bathroom looked like. It was a full bath, there's a shower, bathtub, his and hers sink and most of all, a jacuzzi na parang mini pool na sa laki.

"No wonder this is your favorite room, para ng bahay to eh partida room pa lang to sainyo ha" she joked while giggling

"Ah hindi may mu..." Bongbong didn't finish his sentence when he realized.

"May what? May mu?" Ano yan baka? Hahaha she laughed for a good 5 seconds until she realized..

Nanlaki mata nya as she looked at Bongbong na pinipilit pa din itikom ang bibig.

"Mu.. as in Multo????????" She quickly said with fear in her voice..

"Ah... Eh... I think it was just a rumor, no need to worry about it." He quickly replied.

Sobrang kinakabahan si Sara. Yeah sure, di nman sya sobrang matatakutin pero the thought of her sleeping in a room na sobrang laki, which is in the back part pa ng bahay na sobra ding laki at walang katao tao, makes her want to faint. Iniisip na niya ang magiging escape route nya pag nagkataon..

"So lalabas ako dito sa may garden , tapos ikot ako sa left side.. then tatakbo ako papuntang main gate.." she was talking to herself in her mind.

When she realized na kahit sa imagination, di nya kakayanin makalabas, she suddenly let out a loud

"No!!!!!"

Bongbong looked at her amused.

"What?" He asked while smiling.

"I said No, di ko kaya mag isa dito na alam kong may multo.. chismis man yan o hindi, I don't care. Di ako makakatulog!" She said while her face looked intensely nervous. Yung tipong halos lumalaki na butas ng ilong nya sa kaba.

Bongbong started laughing when he saw Sara's face.

"Hahaha you never fail to make me laugh even without trying.. that's why I love you."

She looked at Bong and said..

"Ferdinand, I'm warning you.. stop it.. hindi ako natutuwa."

When Bong heard it, instead na matakot, mas lalo pa syang natawa...