77

After waving at the crowd, the duo started to walk back to their designated seats na nakakapit pa din si Sara kay Robin.

Sara's seat was beside Bong and Liza while sa kabilang side naman si Martin.

When they were close to Bong and Liza, Robin felt na mejo humigpit ang kapit ni Sara so when they were a few steps away from the couple, Robin whispered in her ear.

"Wag kang kakabahan, ikaw pinaka maganda dito" he said in a serious tone.

When Sara heard him, bigla siyang napatawa at nawala din yung kaba niya.

Sara approached Liza first and gave her a beso.

"Hi Mrs Marcos, long time no see" she said with a smile on her face.

While the two were talking, Bong couldn't help but look at Sara.

"Love how are you? You look more beautiful than ever.. I'm glad to see you happy" he said to himself as he was staring at her.

Sa totoo lang, what happened to Bong and Sara were opposite.

While Sara was moving on, Bong was miserable. Halos araw araw na din siyang umiinom simula ng maghiwalay sila ni Sara. He couldn't sleep pag hindi siya nalalasing.

Their last interaction kept replaying on his mind whenever he was alone.

He honestly thought that he'll be okay by now but seeing Sara moving on was worse than he thought.

After greeting Liza, she looked at Bong and extended her hand.

"Hello sir! Kumusta? Matagal din tayong di nagkita. I hope you're doing well" she said with a big smile on her face.

Deep inside she was so nervous at the same time, she was confused to see Bong's aura.

He looked so haggard at namayat pa.

"Ano bang nangyari sayo? I thought you were happy with Liza why did you lose so much weight?" She said to herself as she was examining Bong's look.

Bong accepted Sara's hand and shook it.

When he was holding it, para nalang siyang natulala as he got lost in his thoughts.

"I missed you so much love.. I really do.. I love you." He said in his mind as he looked at her unconsciously.

Nahimasmasan nalang siya when Sara pulled her hand and spoke.

"Sige sir, I'll go to my seat na." She said casually.

She was about to walk back to her seat, when Sandro ran to her and grabbed her hand in front of Bong and Liza.

"Sara! I'm here how are you? " He said and almost instantly hugged her.

"I missed you.. and you look so gorgeous" Sandro said as he released her from the hug.

"Ay salamat! I missed you too kelan ka nakabalik?" She asked

"Ah kahapon..I wanted to see you pero busy ka pa daw" Sandro said while holding her hand.

Sara and Sandro were having their conversation infront of Bong and Liza.

Bong was staring at the two looking lifeless at tulala as they continued talking

"Yes Sandro.. busy talaga ako kahapon I was...."

Di na natapos ni Sara ang sasabihin when Robin suddenly appeared beside her and spoke

"Me. She was with me." Robin said as she grabbed Sara's hand from Sandro.

Liza looked at them confused before she started to talk.

"Wait.. Robin... So you're saying you and Sara are.."