38 (ft. SanRa)

In Davao City...

When Sara got off the plane, she decided to go to her office first.

Gusto niya sana magpahinga muna before she goes home to see the kids.

"This is it Sara. Back to reality. Work mode na muna" she said to herself.

As soon as she opened the door to her office, she was surprised to see someone patiently waiting for her.

"Hi! Ang tagal mo naman kanina pa ako dito eh" the person said.

Her jaw almost dropped sa pagkagulat when she saw who it was.

It was Sandro.

He was sitting in front of her table.

"Anak ng tinapa!!! Sandro!!!! What are you doing here?" She yelled with her super annoyed and maldita tone.

"Is that how you welcome your guest ate?" He said while wearing a big smile on his face.

"Yes, and tama yan.. Ate!! Ate mo talaga ako!" She exclaimed..

"I know.. pero pwede din naman...." Sandro said while smiling.

"Pwede ano? Ikaw tumigil ka ha.. makahirit ka wagas ah.. alam ba ng parents mo na andito ka? Kung saan saan ka nakakarating!!!" She said in an annoyed tone.

"Nope. They're busy anyway.. They flew to Manila. May invitation ata si Pops to guest in a TV show." Sandro responded.

"Ayos ah, may pa guesting agad.. artista yan?" She said in her mind na kinikilig..

"Actually, it's a live TV show..why don't we watch" Sandro said as he quickly grabbed the TV remote.

He turned on the TV and since commercial pa naman, he decided na makipagkulitan muna may Sara.

By this time, Sara was already ready sitting on her office chair.

"You look glowing ah..mukhang hiyang ka sa Ilocos, don't worry, if I win as Congressman ipapasyal kita" hirit ni Sandro sounding kilig.

"Hoy Sandro umayos ka nga..di mo ba alam, may asawa na ako, may 3 anak ok ka lang?" She said in an annoyed and serious tone.

"I know." He said while grinning.

"Why would that matter anyway? I'm just trying to be friends with you.. unless, may iba ka pang iniisip?" Sandro joked while holding his chin.

As soon as he said that, biglang lumipad sa mukha niya yung malaking teddy bear ni Sara.

"Arayyyyyy!!! There you are again! Napaka violent mo, sure ka bang mayor ka dito?" he said while natatawa..

"Tumigil ka, di na ko natutuwa sayo. ba't ka ba andito? She said.

"Well I'm here because gusto kong mag OJT sayo for a week.. I just want to see how the LGU operates, and since top performing Mayor ka, I want to learn from you" seryosong sagot niya.

"Hay buhay! Sa lahat ng mayor sa Pilipinas, ako pa talaga naisipang istorbohin.. Wala bang mayor sa kanila at pumunta pa talaga ng Davao para mambwisit" she thought to herself.

"Hey look, it's here.. Pops is on
TV." Sandro said excitedly.

As soon as she looked at the TV screen, parang nag activate na naman ang kilig nya.

"Ang gwapoooooooo...Looooord tabang! (Help)" sumisigaw na sya deep inside pero syempre dahil anjan si Sandro ayaw niyang pahalata.

In the show, Bongbong was cooking while the hosts are talking to him. She was watching him full of admiration when all of a sudden, yung host nag side comment.