16

In Ilocos Norte....

1pm...

A day before the scheduled caravan, Sara landed in Ilocos Norte. She used a chopper from Davao para mabilis.
She was wearing a fitted black shirt, dark blue jeans and a black rubber shoes. Her hair was tied in a low ponytail. She looked so simple with no makeup but still extremely gorgeous.

The helicopter landed in the helipad inside the vicinity of the Marcos mansion.

As soon as she stepped out of the chopper, she wore a big smile and started to greet the people waiting for her arrival.

The employees started to ask for selfies which she happily did with them.

She was walking towards the mansion door along with Martin, his campaign manager. Martin is the first cousin of Bongbong who volunteered to accompany Sara till the end of her campaign period.

As soon as she entered the door, she was greeted with a big smile by Bongbong. He handed her a bouquet of red roses as a welcome gift.

He was wearing a white polo and black slacks in short naka formal attire.

"Naku sir! Di ka na dapat nag abala.. but this looks gorgeous.. thank you.."

He held his hair and said "Oo naman parang ikaw"

Biglang nanlaki ang mata nila ni Martin sa nasabi nya, he wasn't expecting na masasabi nya yon..Napakamot ulo bigla si Martin habang pinipigilan ang sarili sa pag ngiti.

Si Bongbong naman, natahimik at biglang namutla sa sinabi..

Sara smelled the flowers and looked at Bong straight to his eyes. "Thank you again Sir. I hope you missed me as much as I missed you" then she smiled. She was obviously happy with the gift.

Martin was shocked by Sara's response. Nagkatinginan sila ni Bongbong.. he wanted to ask him so bad.. kasi super close naman silang mag pinsan.

They didn't know how to move on from the conversation.. when suddenly they heard a voice coming from their backs.

"Sissssy!!!!!!!" - it was manang Imee.

She quickly grabbed Sara's arm and led her to the living room.

"Whew! Buti na lang.. lifesaver tlaga tong si manang" Bongbong said to himself nang bigla siyang siniko ni Martin.

"What was that all about? Is there anything you want to tell me? Nambibigla kayo e! Kung ano man yan sabihin mo na para aware ako sa mga nangyayari.. remember, we are in a campaign, bawal ang bad publicity" Martin said.

" It's nothing, we just became close when we met in Cebu that's all" Bongbong replied.

"Ayusin mo yan Ferdinand ha, baka mahulog ka pa sa VP mo, malaking problema pag nagkataon.. remember, I know you so well." Martin said.

Bongbong ignored Martin and walked to the living room where Sara and Manang was sitting.

Manang saw him and quickly said, "Bonget, ipasyal mo naman si Sara sa Bangui dun sa may windmills, gusto daw nya mag selfie dun, pang instagram ba!" Sara and Manang giggled. Parang dalawang dalagitang tuwang tuwang nagkkwentuhan.

"I'm busy pa kasi, I'm in charge of preparing tonight's dinner with our family. Mom will be here tonight too"

Sara looked at him as he was thinking kung good idea ba na samahan niya ito when he saw the look in her eyes. He recognized that look, back when they were in Cebu kapag merong gustong gusto na gawin si Sara.

He couldn't decline so he said yes.

Sara's face lit up when she heard Bongbong's response.

"Yehey!" She cheered.

"Oi teka, since mag iinstagram pictorial ka dun, halika, palit ka ng damit.. yung bongga talaga.. I think I have some in my closet yung mga di ko pa nasusuot" Manang dragged Sara in her room.

After a while....

"Alas 2 na.. di pa din lumalabas yung dalawa." Martin said.

"Hayaan mo na, baka nagbago na isip at di na tayo tutuloy" Bongbong said.

As soon as he said that, Manang emerged from her room, still dragging Sara.

Martin saw Sara first then kinalabit nya si Bong.

" Look..look.." Martin said.

When Bongbong finally saw Sara, he was speechless para syang biglang nahilo when Sara emerged from Manang's back..

She let her hair down and was wearing a white maxi dress na slightly below the knee. She had a flower designed hair accessory on the left side of her hair.. She was also wearing a red lipstick.

"She looked like she was getting married. And I am the groom" his brain told him...

Bongbong came back to his senses when manang pinched his arm hard.

She then whispered to his ear.

" Hoy! Masyado ka nang obvious! Easy lang!!! Nananaginip ka ng gising e!"

He heard manang loud and clear that's why he immediately spoke as if nothing happened.

"Ano tara na.. Martin, come with us." Bong said.

They arrived in Bangui and as soon as they got out of the car, Sara started to snap some selfies. Nakasunod lang sila ni Martin sa kanya.

She then found a bench na when you sit on it, maka capture yung buong windmill. She then asked Martin.

"Can you take my picture?" Before Martin can respond, she handed her phone over to him.

Martin took a few snaps while Bongbong was just watching.

She suddenly called Bongbong.

"Sir, halika let's take a picture together" she said.

She placed her arm on bongbong's shoulder then told him to smile. Sa itsura nilang yun, mukha silang bagong kasal na nag pictorial sa windmills dahil na din sa outfits nila.

Bongbong was about to get out of the way after one picture when Sara grabbed his hand..

"Sir isa pa, wacky naman! " She asked Bongbong to sit on the bench while she went around it to pose from bongbong's back.. she made a Victory sign on Bongbong's head which would look like a sungay sa picture.. Bong quickly noticed and moved his head while looking at her. They both laughed.

Martin, on the other hand kept snapping photos while they were laughing. He couldn't help but make a side comment "Sana all nalang talaga" as he smiled as well.

After that, Sara and Bong went to Martin to check the photos. Every captured moment was so perfect. Parang Prenup levels talaga..

"The best ka palang photographer sir! Sa uulitin ha" she said while giggling.. by the time they finished, it was almost 6pm. They quickly headed back to the mansion for the dinner organized by Imee.