69

8 am.

Bongbong was still sleeping while Sara cooked breakfast. She also made coffee for him before she decided to wake him up.

"Mahal.. wake up! Breakfast is ready" she said as she was stroking his hair.

When Bongbong heard her, he slowly opened his eyes and held her hand.

"Good morning love! I'm happy to see you. " Bongbong replied.

"Ha? Happy to see me e kagabi pa tayo magkasama?" She said sounding confused.

Bongbong just smiled at her and said,

"I know. I was just scared na none of this was true and I was just dreaming, na pag gising ko wala ka" he said.

Sara quickly replied as she grabbed his hand and placed it on her cheek

"Of course this is real mahal..I'm here and I love you! Lika na, let's eat. You still need to go back to Manila." She said.

When Bongbong heard what Sara said, he felt really sad in an unusual kind of way. Ewan niya ba, it's not the first time that they had to separate pero bakit this time, it felt different mas malungkot siya.

"Do I really have to go back? Can we just stay here forever?" He asked seriously.

Sara looked at him and smiled
"Yes mahal, we have to. We need to make things right first... This setup couldn't last forever. As soon as the elections are over, I'll file for annulment then I'll wait for you."

She said with a bittersweet smile on her face.

Even though he felt really sad, Bongbong looked Sara straight in the eyes then spoke

"Thank you love.. I promise I'll do the same." He said as he immediately got up to eat breakfast.

After eating, both of them fixed themselves to go home.

Then they separated once again.

12 noon.

Bongbong arrived in Manila.

As soon as he entered the door to his house, he saw Liza waiting for him.

Her eyes full of anger.

"Where have you been?" She said in a cold and upset tone as she looked straight at him.

Bongbong looked at her but quickly looked away as he answered.

"I went to visit a friend, can I rest now please?" He said as he quickly walked past liza.

Liza was surprised na tinalikuran siya ni Bongbong. He's definitely changed, and by now, she was almost sure that her hunch was true.

So as he was walking away, Liza grabbed his arm and said.

"I know you are having an affair! As early as now, I am telling you, leave her! Or else I'll make sure to expose everything in public and make her life miserable."

Bongbong's eyey widened when he heard Liza.

He knows his wife so well na kapag may sinabi, she will do it no matter what the cost is.

Liza is a nice woman pero pag kinalaban mo, She would not hesitate to use all her connections just to bring you down.

Bongbong didn't know how to respond, so he gathered all his courage before saying.

"I'm not having an affair. Stop this nonsense Liza" he said in a low tone of voice.

Then Liza responded.

"Liza huh? Now you don't call me Hon? Obviously something's up with you. Whatever that is, make sure you take care of it bago pa kita mahuli or else......
I will use every single connection I have to send you both in jail"

Liza said as she released his arm and walked away.

What Bongbong heard made him worry for his love Sara.

Now that Liza knows that he is having an affair with someone, sooner or later the identity of his lover will be revealed.

He loves Sara so much and whatever happens, he will protect her, even if it meant giving up their relationship.

Bongbong was in complete shock and was still left standing in the same spot where Liza left him.

Then he started to think

"Love, what should I do? I love you so much pero ayokong masira ang buhay mo. Should I just make the sacrifice? " He thought to himself as he was extremely worried

While Bongbong was still downstairs, Liza headed to the bedroom and started sobbing.

"Bong how could you do this to me? I love you and you said I was the girl of your dreams..How can you forget that? Do you really love her? You said you'd love me forever"

She said to herself as she was crying her heart out.

"Whoever that girl is, humanda ka sakin. I will not go down without a fight. Most importantly, hindi ko kayo hahayaang maging masaya"

Liza added as she tried to wipe away her tears