36

4am...

Sara and Bongbong were sleeping when someone started to loudly knock at the door.

"Mayor??? Anjan ka ba? We have to go. Ready na ang private plane na sasakyan mo" the person behind the door called out.

Sa sobrang pagod ng dalawa, di sila agad nagising.

Then suddenly, the door knob started moving na parang may gustong pumasok.

Sara woke up and started panicking.

"Mahal!!! mahal!!! gising... Someone's at the door" as she was shaking Bong's shoulder.

Nagulat di si Bongbong at bigla napaupo sa kama when the person called again.

"Mayor? Anjan ka ba? Ok ka lang? Sisirain na namin tong pinto"

Her eyes widened when she recognized the voice.

"Shoot it's Martin." She said.

She then yelled.. "Cong!!! Wait lang gising na.. don't break the door. I'll be ready in 5 minutes.

Sa sobrang taranta, she stood up and pulled the blanket to cover her body.

She was in panic mode but she laughed when she saw Bongbong.

Since she pulled the blanket, Bongbong is now exposed.. Naked..

They looked at each other and started laughing.. tawang tawa silang dalawa but they were covering their mouth para di marinig ni Martin sa labas.

After that little funny moment, back to panic mode ulit sila.

"Jusko.. Ginoo ko" Sara said while picking up her clothes from the floor.

Bongbong was also busy doing the same.

Infairness, nasuot pa niya ang pantalon nya while his polo, was on his hand.

"Here mahal dito ka.. hide here.." Sara pointed to the closet..

Sa taranta, she started pushing Bongbong...

"Dali.. dali mahal.. hide.." she said.

As she was pushing him, she noticed that there were scratches on his back..

"Mahal dami mong kalmot sa likod... para kang kinalmot ng Agila ng Davao ah" she said

At nagbungisngisan na naman silang dalawa.

As they were laughing, Bongbong made his way to the closet.

Sara was so amused by what they're doing..and then commented.

"Ang cute mo jan mahal, sa part 2 jan tayo ha.." she said

"Ang pilya mo talaga.." isara mo na yan" Bongbong said while laughing.

"Teka, pa kiss muna.. she leaned in the closet to kiss him." Napailing nalang si Bongbong while tawang tawa parin.

"Inday, bilisan mo we can't keep the plane waiting" Martin said.

When she heard that, she got dressed quickly.. She just wore a simple tshirt and pants. Sa sobrang pagmamadali, she didn't notice na baliktad pala yung tshirt nya.

Then she opened the door.

"Oh Hi Cong, sorry mejo may hang over." She said

"Ok lang. Ano let's go?" He asked.

"Ahm wait lang.. pwede antayin mo na lang ako sa baba? I just want to make sure na wala akong nakalimutan." She said

"Ok sige bilisan mo." Martin said then he closed the door.

As soon as she saw Martin out the door, nagmadali siyang bumalik sa closet.

" Mahal.. bilis.. bilis.. bilis...I have to go na"

Bongbong quickly came out of the closet yung halos madapa na sa pagmamadali..

As he was about to wear his polo, the door suddenly cracked open.

Standing behind it was Martin.

And quite literally, he was too stunned to speak.

Martin's eyes widened, at sa sobrang gulat niya.. He quickly yelled

"Marcoooooooos! ang sabi mo, kakausapin mo lang???? Ba't mo tinabihan?"

He said while he slapped his forehead.