28

The vocalist was still serenading Sara. It was almost the end of the song when suddenly, they heard a loud feedback from the speakers. Yung napaka high pitched na feedback na masakit sa tenga...

Almost everyone covered their ears including Sara and the vocalist..

When they were about to turn their heads to look at the sound system operator, they heard someone say..

"Sound check.. 1..2.. 3"

Nagulat si Sara ng biglang naghiyawan yung mga tao..

"Sorry to interrupt..I didn't mean to.. baka nag feedback while I was setting up" the person on the mic said.

Sara quickly turned her head to the person talking.

"What the.... " She said when she saw the person.

It was Sandro.

"Ferdinand Alexander Marcoooooossss!!!!!!! Anong eksena mo????? Bwisiiit ka!!!!" She was screaming in her mind.

He was holding a guitar.. and in fairness, may mic stand na din sa harap nito.

"Singer yarn?" She side commented on her mind.

"Sorry everyone, let me make it up to you..." He said at naghiyawan ng malakas ang crowd lalo na ang girls.

" I love you Sandro" one screamed!

" I love you too. This song is for you" he said

Sandro started strumming the guitar.

(Author: check the cover video for the song. Mandatory ang kantahan sa teleserye ng to 🤣)

The vocalist was a little embarrassed but he had no choice but to go down the stage. Agawan ka ba naman ng spotlight di ka maba badtrip.

Sara was still standing sa dulong part ng stage when Sandro's song started.

Aalis na sana sya pero madaming lumapit sa kanya at nag abot ng cellphone indicating that they want to have a picture with her.

Dahil selfie queen nga itong si Mayora, di nya tinanggihan..

She grabbed the phones na inaabot sa kanya, then picture dito, picture doon while Sandro is singing in the background.

While singing and playing the guitar, Sandro can't help but look at Mayora. Sa totoo lang, wala talaga syang balak kumanta at di naman siya singer.. pero for some reason, nabwisit talaga din sya sa vocalist kanina.

Sandro is mabait pero minsan naughty at makulit din pag may nakikita syang di nya nagugustuhan.

So while the vocalist was singing earlier, he grabbed a guitar.. He saw the mic stand na naka set up na sa gilid for his father's speech. He then went to the sound booth and to increase the echo..

Marunong sya mag operate ng sound kasi nag DJ sya as a hobby when he was in London.

After the selfies, Sara walked to go back to her seat.

She was about to walk past Sandro, pero saktong nagkatinginan sila while he was singing this part:

"Lahat na mismo nasayo, ang ganda ang bait ang talino"

When she saw Sandro's expression looking at her while singing those lines, she said to herself

"Ginoo ko!!Patay na! Mao na ni...murag confirmed na. pisti sad ning nawonga oi!!!!! (jusko! Patay na! Mukhang ito na nga confirmed na!Bwisit tlga tong mukha na to!!)

"Lord, ang sinasabi kong uusok ang ilong, si Ferdinand Jr. Pero ba't parang Ferdinand Alexander ang nag react?" She said to herself.

"Dapat siguro talaga, specific ang pangalan with middle name, para di ma mis interpret ni Lord.."

She said as she slapped her forehead. Sumakit ang non existent bangs niya.