35

Bongbong was so surprised when he opened the door and saw Sara under the shower with her dress on.

Her sexy silky dress is now soaking wet.

Her other leg was exposed and her hair still has shampoo.

He knew that Sara was trying to ask him something pero he was so distracted by the view in front of him kaya di na niya narinig kung anong tinatanong nito.

Her eyes were closed as she faced his direction.

Bongbong was still holding the door but he is now speechless.

He started to look at Sara from her toes going up to her head.

It was like slow motion.

Sa sobrang basa ng dress nya, when you look at it, parang dumikit na sa katawan nya.

Not only that her legs are exposed, even her curves... Actually all her body...parang ang nipis nlng ng telang pagitan.. para na din syang nakahubad.

Bongbong's eyes started to wander around Sara's body.

He stared at her legs, her butt, her waist then finally her chest.

Bigla siyang napalunok at napahinga ng malalim when he saw that her nipples were poking through her thin dress.

His imagination is now running wild.

He can't take his eyes off her boobs. He wanted to touch it so bad.

As if the sensation he is feeling is not enough,

dumagdag pa ang pagpatak ng tubig sa katawan ni Sara.

He was soo turned on..

"God..help me.. how can I control myself" he whispered in a tone na halos tunog moan na.

"Mr. Marcos, answer my question, why are you here?" Sara said..

Bongbong didn't answer. He just kept looking at her.

"Di ata ako naririnig.. ang lakas kasi ng shower na to eh!" She said to herself.

She turned around and was about to turn the shower off, when suddenly Bongbong hugged her from behind.

Both of them are now under the shower, soaking wet.

She was shocked.

This was not what she was planning to do. She wanted to tell him that it's over but she found herself again melting in his arms.

Bongbong hugged her waist from behind for a good 10 seconds before he whispered in her right ear.

"I love you Sara...I love you so much... you are so gorgeous mahal.." Bongbong said with an obviously super turned on voice.

She was speechless..

She started to breathe heavily as Bongbong rested his face on her neck while saying

"Please tell me you love me too... I can't take it anymore love.. I want to touch you soo bad"

When Sara heard it, she felt the heat in her entire body.

She turned around to face Bongbong.

Almost instantly, she held on to his neck and pulled him closer. She kissed his lips deeply and passionately.

While they were kissing, Bongbong's hands were busy touching Sara's back.

Sara knows that Bongbong is super turned on because she can feel his hard manly bulge on her tummy as they were making out.