44

After the serious talk, Sara placed the necklace back in the box and said

"I'll only wear this when I'm not with you mahal. But I'm looking forward to the time when I can always go wherever you are. I love you" she said as she looked at Bongbong with teary eyes.

"O sya! Let's continue cooking na" she added after wiping her tears.

"What are you cooking ba? Ang sungit mo kasi kanina di moko pinapansin." She asked.

When Bongbong heard that Sara's mood is already good, he felt relieved.

He smiled at her and answered

"Of course, our all time favorite dish. Kare - Kare! But this time, Bonget's version naman" he said..

Sara's face lit up as she happily responded

"I can't wait to taste your version mahal...make sure it's better than mine ha" she teased.

Bongbong then smiled at her and said

"Yours will always be the best version, love.. and in case you didn't know, that night, when you cooked this dish, that's when I knew that I wanted to be with you." He looked at her with a smile full of adoration.

"Aw... mahal.." she said sweetly as she was deeply touched by what Bongbong said.

"Sige continue cooking I'll just rest na muna ha..ay wait, pano pala to wala tayong dalang damit?" She asked

Then he answered...

"Feeling ko naman di na natin kailangan ng damit mamaya." He said as he winked at her.

"Loko! Napakabastos talaga niyang utak mo Ferdinand!!" She said with an amused tone.

"Sige bahala ka na nga jan! I'll wear what I find nalang.. napagod ako sa byahe e, I want to rest" she said.

"Sige mahal, I'll just call you when the food is ready." He replied.

Then Sara went inside the bedroom.

She was dead tired.

From the time kasi na she went to Ilocos, until she arrived in Davao, di na siya nakapag pahinga ng maayos.

She wanted to take a nap so She went to the bathroom and washed her face.

She also looked for any piece of clothing she can wear, pero wala talaga syang nakita.

Good thing, may nakita siyang bathrobe so she decided to wear it.

Hindi kasi talaga siya comportable na naka pants pag natutulog unless it's a pajama.

After she got dressed, she laid on the bed as she appreciated the ambiance of the room.

"Ang ganda, it looks so cozy" she said to herself.

The room also had big sliding windows just beside the bed. So when you lay down, kitang kita mo ang view sa baba pati yung sky.

"Iba talaga pumili ang isang Ferdinand Marcos Jr, this place is so romantic" she said to herself while smiling.

She continued to appreciate the view for a few minutes then she fell asleep.

After an hour, Bongbong went to their room to call Sara and ask her to eat.

As he opened the door, he saw Sara sleeping peacefully on the bed. She was facing sideways and had a big pillow in between her legs.

Bongbong walked to the bed to wake her up. But upon seeing her sleeping innocently, he decided to take a picture.

He pulled his phone from his pocket, took several snaps, then said to himself

"Thank you for choosing me mahal." With a little smile on his face.

After that, he immediately sat behind her on the bed and shook her shoulders lightly..

"Love, wake up.. food's ready. " He said with the sweetest tone.

But Sara didn't respond. It looked like she was in a deep sleep.

"Aw, you must be so tired mahal.. I'll let you be. We'll just eat later" he said in his mind.

As soon as he said that, he suddenly remembered their Cebu trip and the time when Sara fell asleep hungry because he was laying down on her hand.

He started to giggle and said to himself.

"Where did time go? A few weeks ago in Cebu, we were complete strangers...But now, she's sleeping beside me. The person I love the most... my mahal..my Lover."

(Author's side comment: Pasok Mareng Taylor!)

Bongbong's heart suddenly began to feel overwhelmed.

He couldn't believe the roller coaster of emotions he's feeling because of Sara.

"I think I better take a nap too. All this thinking makes me emotional" he said to himself as he removed his shoes to lay down.

Bongbong was also very tired from driving so he thought that it will be a good idea to sleep first since Sara was also doing the same.

He laid down beside her in a similar position and moved closer to hug her. His face was resting on her nape.

From that position, He could smell her scent and it made him smile.

"Rest well love" he whispered.

Everything seemed to be fine.

But as he was about to close his eyes, it accidentally made contact with her super white and flawless legs.

His eyes widened as he thought to himself.

"No.. please not now Bonget! You'll ruin this moment because of your dirty mind!!!!"

He said like he was scolding himself

In all honesty, he was just planning to sleep. But Sara's scent and her gorgeous features was too much for him to take as it was turning him on so badly.

Hindi naman siya ganito dati. But when it comes to Sara, he always feels like all his manly desires are activated.

He was so lost from his own thoughts that he forgot na nakayakap pala siya kay Sara at nakadikit ang buong katawan niya dito.

He was still thinking when all of a sudden, he felt his manly part reacting to what he was feeling. His pants were getting tighter.

When he realized what was going on, he started to panic.

He doesn't want Sara to feel na yun lang ang habol niya sa kanya, because he truly loves her..

For him, kung may mangyayari man, he wants everything to happen with Sara's consent.

"Bonget, control yourself, you have to get up." He said to himself as He was slowly trying to remove his arm from her waist.

But before he can even move a muscle, Sara suddenly spoke

"Enjoying the view bonget?

Naistorbo tulog ko kasi mukhang may nagwawalang tigre na jan sa likod ko. nanunusok na e."

Sara said while laughing.