61

Sara was laying on the hospital bed still feeling dizzy.

After 2 hours, nagising na din siya.

She felt so weak and she looked so pale.
Literal na maputi na yung lips nya sa sobrang putla.

When she woke up, she looked around to see kung may kasama ba siya.

But as soon as she saw that no one was there, she felt really sad and thought to herself

"Hay Inday Sara, ang lungkot naman ng buhay mo.. wala ka na ngang asawa wala ka pang jowa" she said.

The truth was, she woke up kasi naiihi na talaga siya. She wanted to go to the bathroom but her legs were too weak to move.

"Jusko pano na to?" She said to herself as she was trying to get up.

She was so focused on how she could walk to the bathroom when the door suddenly opened.

Sara almost fell from the bed when she saw who it was.

It was Sandro with a worried look on his face.

He was holding a basket of fruits in his right hand and a take out from Jollibee on his left.

"Anak ng tokwa! Sandro! What are you doing here??" She asked with a high pitched tone.

Sandro just smiled at her and said
"Oh kala ko ba may sakit? Ba't ang sungit pa din? Sus miss mo lang ako eh" he said as he approached Sara.

She was surprised to see him there but at the same time, natawa din siya sa kahanginan ni Sandro so she quickly replied.

"Nagpunta ka lang ng London times 10 na yang ka feelingan mo!!! Why are you here nga? " She asked.

Sandro didn't answer her.
Instead, He went straight to the table, placed the basket and food on top of it then quickly walked back to her bed.

Sara was still waiting for his answer when suddenly Sandro hugged her.

"I was so worried about you.. mag ingat ka naman please".

He said as he rested his chin on Sara's shoulder.

She was so surprised by what Sandro did to the point that di na siya nakapag react agad.

"What the hell? Infairness ang sweet ng batang to ah, pero lagot ka sakin! Pumuporma ka pa e may bonget na ako" she said to herself.

Before she could say something, Sandro pulled away.

He grabbed a chair and sat beside Sara's bed then he asked

"Are you hungry? I brought food" he said with a smile.

At dahil gutom naman talaga siya, di na din siya nag inarte so she quickly responded

"Ah.. eh.. sige ba! Actually kanina pa talaga ako gutom. Pero I need to pee. Can you help me walk to the bathroom?" She said sounding embarrassed.

Natawa naman si Sandro sa itsura ni Sara. Di kasi siya sanay na nakikitang nakikiusap to. In his eyes, Sara was always tough and fearless. So he decided to annoy her.

"Ah.. I'll think about it." He said with a grin.

When Sara heard Sandro's response, halos maiyak na siya sa inis. Her eyes started to water and she looked teary eyed.

As much as she wanted to stand up by herself, she really felt so weak.

She then looked at Sandro with those teary eyes and said "bahala ka na nga! Ang yabang mo!" She said as she tried to stand up.

When Sandro saw her eyes, he panicked.

He quickly grabbed Sara's arm to help her.

And as they were slowly walking to the bathroom, he spoke.

"Sorry na.. I didn't realize you were serious, don't cry please" he said as he looked at her.

Sara did not respond. She felt too weak to even say something so she ignored him.

After she got out of the bathroom, Sandro assisted her back on the bed.

And when she got settled, he grabbed the take out from Jollibee and placed it beside her.

"Oh let's eat na.. " he said

"What did you buy ba? Sara asked while still sounding annoyed.

"Here...look!" Sandro opened the container and showed it to her.

Sara's face lit up when she saw that it was a 2pc burger steak, spaghetti and fries.

She looked like a child na na excite sa pagkain.

"Wow this is my favorite!" She exclaimed happily.

Sandro looked at her in awe. In the back of his mind, he didn't expect na magugustuhan ni Sara ang inorder niya.

Then he spoke
"Weh di nga? It's my favorite too. same pala tayo" he said while letting out a big smile.

"Oo naman no! Jabee is life kaya" she said with a giggle.

They were about to start eating ng biglang humirit si Sandro "see.. we have a lot of things in common ayaw mo lang kasi pansinin" he said shyly.

When she heard him, muntik na niya maibuga yung coke na iniinom nya. Then she said

"Hoy beh.. tumigil ka na jan, I'm 10 years older than you ok?" She said as she looked at him.

Ayaw din patalo ng Sandro so he quickly replied

"Talaga lang ha, kala ko ba may isang salita ka? Bakit sabi mo sa napanood kong video na age doesn't matter? Ikaw ha.. Inday Sara nyo guys sinungaling"

Sandro said while he was laughing.

When she heard that, Sara looked at him with an annoyed face.

Napipikon na talaga siya pasalamat nalang si Sandro at wala siyang energy na makipagtalo so she let him be.

After they finished eating, Sandro was watching TV while still sitting on the chair beside her bed.

And because she was still feeling tired, di na niya namalayan na nakatulog na pala siya.

When Sandro saw Sara fast asleep, he couldn't help but admire her face.

"Ang ganda mo talaga.. I wish I could be with you" he said na parang kinikilig.

He stared at her for a while before he grabbed his phone from his pocket to take a quick snap of the sleeping Sara.

He felt so happy seeing her sleep like an angel. Yung hindi nagsusungit sa kanya.

He looked at the photos, at dahil na din siguro sa kilig niya, he posted it on Instagram with the caption

"Ang bait naman pag tulog😍"

Author: Sandro nyo tinamaan na. 🤣

Why do I love you? Don't even want to....